• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Submitted the documents as well as the applications, do they notify us that they've received our documents?

Reaction score
Nooo! I havent mailed anything! But my recommendations have been wriiten etc, thats why im asking, that ill have to tell my teachers to redo it? right?
But i contacted the LUMS helpdesk, they told me to send a note as to why i didnt enter the correct information in my application. They didnt tell me to redo it!
PLease help! what do i do?
In that case, I'd say just assemble your package, and write the note telling them what you entered wrongly. Just put that in the package. They'll take it from there. :)

Reaction score
Right so i want to know what my chances could be
I have 6 A*s and 1 A in O levels and 4 A*s in A levels Alhamdulillah. My A level subjects were Math, AICT, Economics and Accounts. I am hoping I'll do well on the LCAT as well and I've applied for Bsc Accounting and Finance. Do good grades and a good score on LCAT guarantee admission? And how much importance is given to the interview?

Reaction score
Right so i want to know what my chances could be
I have 6 A*s and 1 A in O levels and 4 A*s in A levels Alhamdulillah. My A level subjects were Math, AICT, Economics and Accounts. I am hoping I'll do well on the LCAT as well and I've applied for Bsc Accounting and Finance. Do good grades and a good score on LCAT guarantee admission? And how much importance is given to the interview?
Your chances on getting into LUMS now depends on your LCAT, clear that and you're good to go.

Reaction score
Hi guys! I did my FSC pre medical but now I wish to go to lums. I had 86.7% in my Matric, 76.4% in FSC. what are my chances of getting admission? Also, I want to know from where can I prepare for LCAT? How many questions will be there? Do I need to join any academy? Or self study at home? I haven't applied for Financial Aid either. what's the role of FA? A reply will be much appreciated.

Reaction score
Hi guys! I did my FSC pre medical but now I wish to go to lums. I had 86.7% in my Matric, 76.4% in FSC. what are my chances of getting admission? Also, I want to know from where can I prepare for LCAT? How many questions will be there? Do I need to join any academy? Or self study at home? I haven't applied for Financial Aid either. what's the role of FA? A reply will be much appreciated.
I'm doing A levels so I don't have clear idea about FSc or Matric but if you've percentage above what's specified in their website for admission, then I guess it all depends on your LCAT.
I'd advice you to join an academy so that they prepare you well, but if you can't then you should use the books for SAT I; that are 'Barron' and 'Kaplan'. Practice English and Maths because that's what comes.

Reaction score
I'm doing A levels so I don't have clear idea about FSc or Matric but if you've percentage above what's specified in their website for admission, then I guess it all depends on your LCAT.
I'd advice you to join an academy so that they prepare you well, but if you can't then you should use the books for SAT I; that are 'Barron' and 'Kaplan'. Practice English and Maths because that's what comes.
which academy should I join? And how many questions are there in LCAT? how many of them do I have to get right to confirm my admission? how many are gonna be of maths?

Reaction score