• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
i wanna give both for safety

If youre giving SSE, you'll automatically prepare for LCAT too.
SSE = english + basic math + any three of chemistry, physics, biology, advanced math
LCAT = english + basic math

I think a month will be enough to prepare :)

Reaction score
Can i get admission in LUMS if i got , 5A*,3A and 1C (English language).
In A level i picked up 5 subjects
Physics
Chemistry
Math
Further Maths
AICT
:)

Reaction score
Can i get admission in LUMS if i got , 5A*,3A and 1C (English language).
In A level i picked up 5 subjects
Physics
Chemistry
Math
Further Maths
AICT
:)
5A* and 3As will be good for admission but I think u should retake English language if u can and secure a B or above grade.
A level doesnt matter much for admission but AS level does for LUMS so u will be fine with 3-4 subjects and get As in AS Level is important.
The entry test is very important for LUMS admission and your O level grades which are fine.

Reaction score
I don't think i could score a much higher grade in English Language.
But for entry test i heard it is SAT 1 and 2, if i got 2030 in my normal dignostics in SAT 1. Preparing for Sat 2...
Is SAT 1 complete course is asked in it. Like Critical reading, Writing and Maths Section all of them??

Reaction score
I don't think i could score a much higher grade in English Language.
But for entry test i heard it is SAT 1 and 2, if i got 2030 in my normal dignostics in SAT 1. Preparing for Sat 2...
Is SAT 1 complete course is asked in it. Like Critical reading, Writing and Maths Section all of them??
For the LCAT there is SAT 1 pattern (cant give u details on that) but the SSE test has SAT critical writing (dont remember if there was critical reading section) but there is a maths section as well and then subject wise another maths section and also phy,chemistry and bio.In the subject wise section you need to do 3 sections.