• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your islamiat pak std and urdu B results here...

Are u satisfied with your Urdu B result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
i got an A in isl *unexpected* B in pst *not at all expecting i mean i did better than that i am sure its on the bordr line -.-*

and a B in urdu *blush* hehehhehehe well v all saw that coming xD

Reaction score
How can the results/grades change.I mean wht is the reason..Then why display provisional results when its not final,Why display grdes online when its not final though the online results r confirmatory and serve as a check too

Reaction score
How can the results/grades change.I mean wht is the reason..Then why display provisional results when its not final,Why display grdes online when its not final though the online results r confirmatory and serve as a check too
Dont know exactly but according to my friend it happened to his relatives.

Reaction score
Dont know exactly but according to my friend it happened to his relatives.

I dont know abt tht .Perhaps u wud have misunderstood or he misinterpreted the reason for his change in marks or didnt tell u the right story or something coz its something baseless

Reaction score
I dont know abt tht .Perhaps u wud have misunderstood or he misinterpreted the reason for his change in marks or didnt tell u the right story or something coz its something baseless

wait what nooooooooooooo its something evil -.-

it brings ur hopes up and then shatters u JUST LIKE THAT :'(

Reaction score
Well that was my reaction too but he's adamant that his C can change in the hard copy