• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your islamiat pak std and urdu B results here...

Are u satisfied with your Urdu B result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I think u shud post info regarding the result in tht official thread but abt ur urdu query,yup am satisfied got the initial purpose alhamdulillah tht is an A*

Reaction score
I think u shud post info regarding the result in tht official thread but abt ur urdu query,yup am satisfied got the initial purpose alhamdulillah tht is an A*
okay thanks for the reply.do u know when we will get to see the component grades?

Reaction score
well tbh I was expecting an A* in urdu only but it's ironic how I got an A in Urdu n A* in Isl n Pakistan studies.

Reaction score
A in urdu....others i gave last year....btw i was expecting A star in urdu....

Reaction score
is there a chance that provisional results can be changed ..... i got a in pak and a* in urdu but b in isl (thank god for this result) but i still think my paper of isl was very good

Reaction score
is there a chance that provisional results can be changed ..... i got a in pak and a* in urdu but b in isl (thank god for this result) but i still think my paper of isl was very good
Sometimes the grade in Hard Copy is different so maybe yes.Happened to a few people i know.