• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

Reaction score
It does seem that way.

*sigh* :( That cry with the racing thoughts is something inexplicable!

No,it is not right,because if one does then he/she is doing the exact same thing that caused the river of tears to flow!
But I will add this as well,it is human nature to think about revenge.But only the narrow minded would think of doing so.
Some have mind sets about things of how,when and why OTHER people did things.They then try to match the scene and make a move,failing to realise that they to have free will,to think about what THEY would want to do, to explore there choices.Though not all may choose to do so!

That person DOES know how it is like to feel shunned away and ignored but is blind folded with hurt when he/she makes the move.

MD there are no limits to where your thoughts may reach!Think about this Why does the broken person do the exact same with another person?
NOT all choose to do so,only those who think they will feel peaceful letting other people know their pain,do this.Trust me it seems so evil!
We all understand fragments of things.:) We should sometimes expand our thinking space. *sigh*
*sigh* Oh my fair lady, My dearest moyo chan.
You always render me speechless.:p Yet I have a few things to say.

Agreed on that part actually.That person does know what it feels like to be ignored but the hurt runs soo deep that it overwhelms there rational thoughts .

Why you ask? Because that person want others to know what it feels like to be ignored.To let the other feel that pain and sorrow which he/she has gone through.Yes evil it may seem but to that person it is right.

Thoughts are like flying arrows.Wandering around aimlessly at times but with great focus they can be properly used to achieve targets.Bulls eye.

So you agree or not? Or you are leaving it at the other opinion?

Reaction score
It does seem that way.

No,it is not right,because if one does then he/she is doing the exact same thing that caused the river of tears to flow!
But I will add this as well,it is human nature to think about revenge.But only the narrow minded would think of doing so.
Some have mind sets about things of how,when and why OTHER people did things.They then try to match the scene and make a move,failing to realise that they to have free will,to think about what THEY would want to do, to explore there choices.Though not all may choose to do so!

That person DOES know how it is like to feel shunned away and ignored but is blind folded with hurt when he/she makes the move.

MD there are no limits to where your thoughts may reach!Think about this Why does the broken person do the exact same with another person?
NOT all choose to do so,only those who think they will feel peaceful letting other people know their pain,do this.Trust me it seems so evil!
We all understand fragments of things.:) We should sometimes expand our thinking space. *sigh*
agreed thou.. :) People go for revenge instead of tolerance

Reaction score
It does seem that way.

revenge-quotes-8.jpg

Reaction score
*sigh* Oh my fair lady, My dearest moyo chan.
You always render me speechless.:p Yet I have a few things to say.

Agreed on that part actually.That person does know what it feels like to be ignored but the hurt runs soo deep that it overwhelms there rational thoughts .

Why you ask? Because that person want others to know what it feels like to be ignored.To let the other feel that pain and sorrow which he/she has gone through.Yes evil it may seem but to that person it is right.

Thoughts are like flying arrows.Wandering around aimlessly at times but with great focus they can be properly used to achieve targets.Bulls eye.

So you agree or not? Or you are leaving it at the other opinion?
SHAIRA :D
:p We always do.

It seems right because the person has not started to rethink his/her choices, he trying to rush up and end the scene! The thing that he/she is going to do is going to have a great effect on the OTHER person but if the person is selfish OR confused OR just simply lost he/she would do this! Where THIS is leaving the OTHER persn in sorrow and not taking the time to think!

^That sounds so ahmazing!
You are right!
Thoughts are like flying arrows but only when they exist in the brain! When brought out <even if in combination> and put to use they are like a pistol, that ONE bullet hits the place where the person aims.

I agree/disagree.:cool:
You cant just think one opinion is correct or not because what I mentioned seemed right to me and the beginning of your sentence ALSO seemed right to me.
The wonderful thing about opinions is that there are tonnes of them, by different people,different minds,different stories!
You cant argue with a fact right? But for opinions we can mix and match and have a good picture. ^.^

Let me know what you think :p

Reaction score
SO where was I XD
Naa Wafa ka zikr hoga, NA wafa ki baat hogi

Ab Mohabbat jis se bhi hogi Matlab ke sath hogi..

My Name What do you think? Wrong na? Anyone can share their views plzz

The first line talks about how the person has had enough and doesn't want to think about the things that he/she disliked.

The second line is written because of experience.
In a way the person is a blind folded puppet,due to the fact that he/she talks about love in a very stern and fixed angle.

I cant say if its right or wrong I haven't been in your shoes more importantly haven't had the chance to clearly look through your lenses.
BUT I can say this don't try to remove the unwanted points in your life because it is them who try to teach you how humans truly are.

A lady named Moyo Chan once wrote What if all those masks were dark and hollow?
Life will show you behind the masks.

Let hope always shine!

Last edited:
Reaction score
That light dances across your eyes,
That shrewd assassin in disguise,
Finds its trap already sprung.

To one accustomed to the dark,
As your eyes produce that spark,
It seems like the glaring sun.

It moves my very soul about,
As I catch your dreams fluttering out,
and sucks me into a reverie.

I then dream of much wished-for things
Of love that lifts, yet burns and stings,
Imprisons the heart, sets souls free.

Such longed-for confusion your laughter brings,
Every smile like a poisoned arrow springs,
Carrying Sorrow with its Delight.

My wishes will bring me to tears,
I too have now loved what disappears,
My bright day will soon, again, be night.

Salman Shahid Khan

Reaction score
Is it the sunlight?
Or the moon lit in starlight
My eyes cant completely gaze

They wanna explore
Curiously, they stare harder

only to be blinded by the brightness of source

The light brightens up..nd moves closer
the eyes r blinded nd compelled to be shut

nd whn thy unseal
thy see the loveth face of my love <3
My Name Cmmnts?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is it the sunlight?

They wanna explore

nd whn thy unseal
My Name Cmmnts?
Nice description! A sweet poem.

How about they wish/yearn to explore,instead of wanna. :3
You didn't mean to write loveth,did you?

Keep writing!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is it the sunlight?

They wanna explore

nd whn thy unseal
My Name Cmmnts?
Did you write that yourself?:)

Well anyways that was an amazing piece of poetry.

Reaction score
Is it the sunlight?

They wanna explore

nd whn thy unseal
My Name Cmmnts?
Its beautiful <3

Reaction score

There is never a day that i don't think of you
Nor will i ever forget about you
you have the most encouraging smile
your glare can make one run a mile
your ( insert your eye colour) eyes are beautiful and warm
You wise words so prudent can drive out a storm
You cheer me up when the world seems grey
when i give up, you convince me to stay
Hear me as i say
You are the sun that lights my day
your happiness is always for me
I feel the love you hold for me
So hear this my dear friend
You will forever be my best friend

Well I too once wrote this poem and well dedicated it to my dear friend My Name :p:)

Reaction score
Youn Hi Udaas Hai Dil Beqaraar Thori Hai,
Mujhey Kisi Ka Koi Intizaar Thori Hai,

Nazar Milaa k Bhi Uss Se Gilaa Karoon Kaisey,
Uss K Dill Pey Mera Ikhtiyaar Thori Hai,

Mujhey Bhi Neend Naa Aaye Usay Bhi Chain Naa Ho,
Humarey Beech Bhala Itna Pyaar Thori Hai,

Khizaan Hi Dhoondti Rehti Hai Dar-Ba-Dar Mujh Ko,
Meri Talaash Mein Paagal Bahaar Thori Hai,

Naa Jaaney Kon Yahaan Saanp Ban K Duss Jaaye,
Yahaan Kisi Ka Koi Aitebaar Th0ri Hai.

Bohat hi umda shayari hai yeh <3.