• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 4 JUNE 11/6/12

How well did you do on the exam?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Yeah it was... :( I think I may loose nearly 7-8 marks :cry:
how did u draw the radioactive graph i didn take Ln wat abt u? and the internal energy que the statement was nt right bcz they was nt ideal gases as they hve P.E ryt? so internal energy doesnot decrease

Reaction score
Yeah it was... :( I think I may loose nearly 7-8 marks :cry:
how did u draw the radioactive graph i didn take Ln wat abt u? and the internal energy que the statement was nt right bcz they was nt ideal gases as they hve P.E ryt? so internal energy doesnot decrease

Reaction score

I put both the graphs :p

well, it was partly true... Internal energy does decrease but the gas may liquefy before 0K

Reaction score
I put both the graphs :p

well, it was partly true... Internal energy does decrease but the gas may liquefy before 0K
how did u plot both? and tht 1st que abt tht microwave detector i wrote tht the galaxy i moving away frm us and the frequence is shifted smethng like tht so tht universe is expanding without limit i don kno even y i wrote ths bt i thnk i cancelled it i 4got:( is tht ok or no? and 1 que they askd define resshift and how 2 measure distance i ssaid tht red shift measures the speed and use of change in wavelength by original= speed by speed of light i fel its wrng ans isn't it? wat u thnk?

Reaction score
Dont ask how I did that >.<" I ran out of time n did sum crap >.<"
Its correct what u wrote! And even if u scratched it BUT did not write nething more, it will be considered so dw :)
yes thats correct too, only u need to add that we use v = Hd after dat :)

Reaction score
Dont ask how I did that >.<" I ran out of time n did sum crap >.<"
Its correct what u wrote! And even if u scratched it BUT did not write nething more, it will be considered so dw :)
yes thats correct too, only u need to add that we use v = Hd after dat :)
i was abt 2 write abt v=hd bt i didn:( anyway i don wnt 2 waste ur time u got an exam 2mrow so inshalla we'll talk later wish u al the best and i really fel inshalla 2mrow its goin 2 be easy :)

Reaction score
i was abt 2 write abt v=hd bt i didn:( anyway i don wnt 2 waste ur time u got an exam 2mrow so inshalla we'll talk later wish u al the best and i really fel inshalla 2mrow its goin 2 be easy :)
U'll prob loose just 1 mark for that not more :) Dw ;)
yeah i do >.<" Inshallah, DO pray for me please :)
Happy Holidays to you :D

Reaction score
U'll prob loose just 1 mark for that not more :) Dw ;)
yeah i do >.<" Inshallah, DO pray for me please :)
Happy Holidays to you :D
sure i'll pray :) ok jst 1 more que im soo sry jst wnted 2 confirm the ans 4 teh displacement was smethng 0.091? and the time 4 radioactive was 84s?

Reaction score
Yes it was :D

did u solve the KE question? I couldnt even do the show that for the mas deficit... My power wasnt comming right :cry:
i solved it absolutely wrng and no time time was running ok the luminosity graph they askd how to measure its luminosty i said funny ans i said the peak wavelength shows its temp and frm temp we can find lumi. frm the y-axis and the stars lumo.is a multiple of the suns lum. and then i wrote smethng extra bt wrng tht negative correlation gves the brightness

Reaction score
i solved it absolutely wrng and no time time was running ok the luminosity graph they askd how to measure its luminosty i said funny ans i said the peak wavelength shows its temp and frm temp we can find lumi. frm the y-axis and the stars lumo.is a multiple of the suns lum. and then i wrote smethng extra bt wrng tht negative correlation gves the brightness
Same here :(
Well, ur right till the luminosity part, after that u just had to use L = (sigma)AT^4

Reaction score
Same here :(
Well, ur right till the luminosity part, after that u just had to use L = (sigma)AT^4
wat 2 do my mind was totally blocked frm tension anyway so sryy and i'll close nw so tht u can study:) hope evrythng wil be ok:)

Reaction score
wat 2 do my mind was totally blocked frm tension anyway so sryy and i'll close nw so tht u can study:) hope evrythng wil be ok:)
:LOL: I can't understand how I dint get that simple show that question :eek: :eek: :cry:
Inshallah :D
n sure no problem :)