• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Practical paper 32

Reaction score
I did not convert into meters though it is the standard unit cause the first few questions were in cm.
Many got the gradient as 3 thousand 4 hundred something (4 digit number) but I don't how did I get 1 thousand 7 hundred something. ( Please don't laugh at my wrong answer anyone :(, I tried my best ) some of them got answers similar to mine. Thats wired.
In sha Allah I'll pray for all the candidates.
What was your gradient ?
it was something 10^-4

Reaction score
the gradient was positive
What were ur values for k constant in q2 ?
well :( i did a blunder ,while measuring the time for 10 oscillations the stopwatch showed 0.06 nd i wrote the same instead of writing 6 seconds :cry: ,nd same i did when measuring time wid mass 2 ,due to dis my 'k' value also got effected . i hope there is ecf..

Last edited:
Reaction score
i messed up the graph so practically i lost 8 marks:( i hate my life. does this mean i get a low grade???
No you won't lose all the 8 marks. You get marks for labelling the axes, if your gradient and intercepts are correct accordingly you will get marks for them too. You have got Papers-1,2,4 and 5 to cover up for them In Sha Allah. :)