• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Practical paper 32

Reaction score
pls help, i dunno how to ans such ques. both parts.

Here's what the marking scheme says:
(a) (ii) Allow reference to measuring cylinder and consistent number of significant figures.
Reference to precision of measuring cylinder. Consistent with SF in their vol.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 52
Reaction score
People i have some difficulty when it comes to the question where after the graph where they give us the equation and ask us to use gradient and y-intercept to answer it .
Can anyone help me with this question and show some examples solved with it
I am counting on u guys PLS HELP !!:unsure::cry::confused:

Reaction score
pls help, i dunno how to ans such ques. both parts.

Here's what the marking scheme says:
(a) (ii) Allow reference to measuring cylinder and consistent number of significant figures.
Reference to precision of measuring cylinder. Consistent with SF in their vol.
here , u ll fill the bottle using measuring cylinder and this will give u the measurement of volume . the no. of sig. fig. should be 3 bcz the measuring cylinder's digits is in 3 s.f

Reaction score
Reaction score
How was physics 32 friends ?
Okay for question one, which 6 numbers did you people choose for 'height' and got for 'length' ? ( I know it's silly to ask)
Please tell me if you remember, cause my both gradient & y intercept went wrong :( so I wanna know if the numbers I got for height & length were wrong.
Donno why was the exam not good when the questions were direct. I messed question one I guess :oops:

Reaction score
How was physics 32 friends ?
Okay for question one, which 6 numbers did you people choose for 'height' and got for 'length' ? ( I know it's silly to ask)
Please tell me if you remember, cause my both gradient & y intercept went wrong :( so I wanna know if the numbers I got for height & length were wrong.
Donno why was the exam not good when the questions were direct. I messed question one I guess :oops:
No i exactly dont remember my values but Insha Allah we'll good grades
what did u for gradient and intercept ?
did u by chance in the table u wrote lengths in cm and forgot to convert it back into metres , my friend also did the same mistake but dont u worry we have ECF so chill out ok?! :cool: We'll pray for eachother sis, :)

Reaction score
No i exactly dont remember my values but Insha Allah we'll good grades
what did u for gradient and intercept ?
did u by chance in the table u wrote lengths in cm and forgot to convert it back into metres , my friend also did the same mistake but dont u worry we have ECF so chill out ok?! :cool: We'll pray for eachother sis, :)

I did not convert into meters though it is the standard unit cause the first few questions were in cm.
Many got the gradient as 3 thousand 4 hundred something (4 digit number) but I don't how did I get 1 thousand 7 hundred something. ( Please don't laugh at my wrong answer anyone :(, I tried my best ) some of them got answers similar to mine. Thats wired.
In sha Allah I'll pray for all the candidates.
What was your gradient ?