• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Does any one know what was the Physics PUMS of the people who got outstanding learners award last year?

Reaction score
Was the Physics threshold really high this year?
The theory threshold was higher than previous years. It was 45/60 this year when it's 41/60 usually. Paper 1 and paper 3 were average.
The maths thresholds were incredibly high this year(45 on M1 and 65 on P1).

Reaction score
Should i retake them then?
Idk if its me but this time soo many people got bad results....
If you think you can get A after retaking sure.But Once you get stuck on A-levels,you can't get out.
I don't think retaking will make such a big difference.

Reaction score
Should i retake them then?
Idk if its me but this time soo many people got bad results....
Usually those who retake it do get better grades because they're more serious. It really depends on what your grade was. If it was a low B or worse then definitely retake it but if it was a high B or better, don't retake it.

Reaction score
Usually those who retake it do get better grades because they're more serious. It really depends on what your grade was. If it was a low B or worse then definitely retake it but if it was a high B or better, don't retake it.
I just dont want to make it a burden for my A2 by retaking As.