• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Fornite is free-to-play but you have to buy player's unknown battleground for pc, though it's free-to-play on mobile.

Reaction score
the last graph, shouldnt it have a curve at start? which was option C
Yes I did C too because from the start the velocity wasn't constant, it was increasing...it would have been A if the velocity was constant at the start

Reaction score
It has to be A i guess. C was zero for some more time . Most of my smart friends in lahore have put A. Lets see though. C is also a common ans

Reaction score
can pls help ques 34
ans is D but i don't know why

Attachments

• 9702_m16_1_2_qp.pdf
    243 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
Hi
What is a mass of particle moving with a speed if light and why
Ftinite
Infinite
Zero
Unity?

Reaction score
Hi
What is a mass of particle moving with a speed if light and why
Ftinite
Infinite
Zero
Unity?

It's complicated. First off, a particle cannot travel at the speed of light. But let's say that it's travelling very very close to speed of light. Particle will feel like it is travelling at very high speed. An observer will feel like the particle is stationary.

The option unity doesn't make sense because it's dimensionless.

Reaction score
It's complicated. First off, a particle cannot travel at the speed of light. But let's say that it's travelling very very close to speed of light. Particle will feel like it is travelling at very high speed. An observer will feel like the particle is stationary.

The option unity doesn't make sense because it's dimensionless.
So from an observer's perspective mass is zero right?

Reaction score
So from an observer's perspective mass is zero right?
Well I think that how the object appears depends on whether the observer is stationary or moving away from or towards the object
According to the theory of relativity, the object will appear contracted if the observer is stationary.