• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
These are the right angles except for definition of wavelength and antinode
And the angle was 6.7
Also Not sure if the frictional force is correct

Attachments

• IMG_20180518_164354.JPG
    IMG_20180518_164354.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 41
Reaction score
Can anybody remember in the question which asked about the two possible properties of Z, was same length mentioned or not?

Reaction score
anastasia grey113
could you please please tell me whether this is the correct way to calculate our final grade or not :
MCQ score + p2 score + p3 * 0.75 + p4 + p5 .. lets say that the threshold says that 200 is required for A*,, now if all of these scores add up to , say , 201.. it will be an A* right? lol I am just a bit confused because I saw someone comment that " a total score of 218 might just touch A * " in a thread

Reaction score
anastasia grey113
could you please please tell me whether this is the correct way to calculate our final grade or not :
MCQ score + p2 score + p3 * 0.75 + p4 + p5 .. lets say that the threshold says that 200 is required for A*,, now if all of these scores add up to , say , 201.. it will be an A* right? lol I am just a bit confused because I saw someone comment that " a total score of 218 might just touch A * " in a thread
no it never goes that high
itll touch 200 n thats it
yess u can get an A* that way

Reaction score
Can anybody remember in the question which asked about the two possible properties of Z, was same length mentioned or not?
Yes it was mentioned
Though i wrote about it had greater area and less resistivity is that correct?

Reaction score
in the question related to doppler effect , even though the source was going far from the observer but its velocity was decreasing .. when we considered till 8s as mentioned in question. so should'nt the frequency increase