• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
The repeats i remember so far Q2 the one about resultant force,the mircrometer one,the graph of what does x and y represent,the momentum change,the new deflection of electron,the scale one right below the forces in circle Q,the resistance one which had a factor of 16.

Reaction score
P12 There was a question with the frequency orders. What was the answer to that? Did it include the visible light as 6 x10^?
Somthing?

Reaction score
P12 There was a question with the frequency orders. What was the answer to that? Did it include the visible light as 6 x10^?
Somthing?

B: micro infra visible (left to right) the third was visible first was micro, micro being the one with lowest frequency and visible light with highest frequency. I personally did it via wavelengths I converted frequencies to wavelengths by dividing 3 x 10^8 (the speed) by the frequency to get wavelength and then compare since I memorized wavelengths.

Last edited:
Reaction score
B: micro infra visible (left to right) the third was visible first was micro, micro being the one with lowest frequency and visible light with highest frequency. I personally did it via wavelengths I converted frequencies to wavelengths by dividing 3 x 10^8 (the speed) by the frequency to get wavelength and then compare since I memorized wavelengths.
That was B for sure coz was one the order was 0.0.1m which is for microwaves

Reaction score
"That q about sqrtmgh was C, the sum of m sqrt 2gh1 and m sqrt 2gh2"
and "the The one about air resistance was C, the scary looking equations. I got it wrong"

How can they be C?
the question about momentum in which there was underoot mgh1 and h2,the answer was B.Check up O/N P13 Q11

Reaction score
10 revolutions in 1 second
50 teeth in 1 revolution
1 teeth = 1 Hz for that metal strip thing
50 x 1 = 50 Hz in one revolution if one revolution per second
10 x 50 = 500 Hz in ten revolutions if ten revolutions per second

v = f x wavelength
330 was v
330/500 = 0.66m
Thank God I got it right. I was stuck in A and i think B

Reaction score
Oh darn. Many others ik found it to be difficult and awkward too. Shouldnt be more than 30 for an A. And overall physics is lower than others like chem and bio so dont worry if your other phy papers went well. :)
lol dint read this Metallic9896
i think v both r in the same boat with many others
i knew everything n idk what just happened to me
i read this thread n now i feel like i lost 9
cant get more than 31 now :/

Reaction score
lol dint read this Metallic9896
i think v both r in the same boat with many others
i knew everything n idk what just happened to me
i read this thread n now i feel like i lost 9
cant get more than 31 now :/

lol yeah it kinda is embarrassing on a personal level when you get 38 ish in practice past papers and then something like this happens. But no worries now what's done is done. XD

Reaction score
lol true :p
what u doing now btw now that u r finally done with AS?

Haha, not AS, A2 XD but not free yet cause going to med school, so stuck in prep for entry tests and the like. I'm also working on/thinking about making a website to dump in my O/AS/A2 level notes/advice/tips/answers to questions, all in one place, to pay back to the internet for all that it gave me when I needed it most. Will share it here with y'all if I manage to go through with it.

What you up to? AS done?