• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
tm-t_wt3_20.gif

the I0/root2 is applicable for a sinusoidal waveform
For a square wave rms is same as peak
The factors for other waveforms are also given for you to have a look at :)

I can't thank you enough, for answering all my questions:D But Thaaaaank youuuuuu, seriously.:p :)

Actually, in the relay part I am still a bit confused if you could help me out, it would amazing.:D
I have elaborated my doubt in conjunction with your explanation :)

diode.png
Thanks, once again.:)

Reaction score
Guys can anyone give me the basic concept of the newly added 'Band theory' in physics 2016 syllabus.

Reaction score
a) Magnetic field is always normal to Force and torque = force * perpendicular distance. So for maximum torque the plane of coil should be normal to MF so that its normal to force and gives maximum torque (Physicist correct me if m wrong as its my current topic going in school)

b) As I mentioned above T = F * perpendicular distance
2.1 x 10^-3 = F * (2.8 x 10^-2)

Reaction score
I can't thank you enough, for answering all my questions:D But Thaaaaank youuuuuu, seriously.:p :)

Actually, in the relay part I am still a bit confused if you could help me out, it would amazing.:D
I have elaborated my doubt in conjunction with your explanation :)

View attachment 59349
Thanks, once again.:)
upload_2016-2-21_12-12-37.png
So when there's a change in magnetic flux in the coil an emf is induced. now the + terminal is at the bottom and - at top hence d1 would conduct if d2 wasn't present and it's likely that this would damage the op-amp
So d2 is there so that it conducts the current induced around the circuit without it flowing back through d1 so op-amp is not damaged
I hope you understand? :p

Reaction score
View attachment 59360
So when there's a change in magnetic flux in the coil an emf is induced. now the + terminal is at the bottom and - at top hence d1 would conduct if d2 wasn't present and it's likely that this would damage the op-amp
So d2 is there so that it conducts the current induced around the circuit without it flowing back through d1 so op-amp is not damaged
I hope you understand? :p
Yeah i did.:D Thank youuu so much!:) :D :p

Reaction score
http://maxpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/9702_w09_qp_42.pdf
Q11 - b - ii
Why is f 10 kHz when the time period of info signal is 200??
Konstantino Nikolas I remember you had the same doubt once... did you understand why it is this way ?? if so plss explain :p :)

lol yes I got that :p
Unfortunately, our understanding of adding the signal wave to the carrier wave in amplitude modulation is itself wrong. Watch this:

So you see, the wavelength of the signal is actually 100 ... not 200. Hope you get it ... it's simple, just a small misunderstanding.