• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper-6

Reaction score
Control Variables
Precautions
Units ( eg.. voltage is V etc. ) cause the units hold 1 mark of the question
Statements & justification
The rest are calculations and measurements which are easy.. they provide the equation in the question

Reaction score
Well i took a long time to solve this question,,
1st.. the mark will be given for 2 points
the calculation [1] and the answer [1]
the question says .. current will be 0.5 I. ( means the current will be half the value of I 0 .. which is 0.3 ohm.. in figure 3.2. ) if the total resistance in the circuit is twice the resistance of X

1. 0.5 x 0.3 = 0.15 Amps
2. If you look at the table at the top of the page .. you will find that when current is 0.15.. the resistance will be 10.1 or 10 ohms..
Therefore the answer is 10 Ω

I hope i answered well and you understood :D

Reaction score
ajmanutd said:
also r der any other difficult papers which i shud practice..

Well, earlier papers are a LOT harder, so it may be a good idea to practice them as questions may be repeated. I'd say from around 2000-2002.

Reaction score
from where shud i download these papers cz xtreme papers doesnt hav all these papers

Reaction score
You wont benefit from solving 2000-2001 papers cause they are completely useless as these questions where much much difficult then recent questions

Reaction score
guys can anyone attach physics notes for paper 6 i realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly neeed it :%)

Reaction score
You just need to know the variables .. and the precautions.. nothing more.. nothing less
& the UNITS

Reaction score
so if i solved only the october/november 2010 papers (all 3 variants) will it b enough.

Reaction score
ajmanutd said:
so if i solved only the october/november 2010 papers (all 3 variants) will it b enough.

Haha ..
No ofcourse
I mean solve starting from May/June 2002 until 2010 .. but ignore 2000-2001

I Solved all the papers now and im al 7amdulelah ready for the exam

Reaction score
ohk.. bt cn u tell me which of these papers is tougher cz den ill do those first...

thanx in advance

Reaction score
ajmanutd said:
ohk.. bt cn u tell me which of these papers is tougher cz den ill do those first...

thanx in advance
do 2004, 2006,2007 ,2008, 2009 papers.. i found these more challenging :D