• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 31 D':

Reaction score
Hmm
The paper was actually very awesome for me alhamdullilah!
I think at maximum I lost 2 marks ;)
And by distinction you mean A*? Because I'm pretty sure there are people out there scoring 100, so 70/80 won't be distinction.
2 marks? o.o,no distinction means getting the highest marks in the world in igcse.

Reaction score
2 marks? o.o,no distinction means getting the highest marks in the world in igcse.
Yeah thought so.
I'd so love a distinction in chemistry, but I don't think that's happening.
Well actually it could! I mean, I don't think I got anything wrong in paper 6, just have to focus for p3 and p1

Reaction score
was so easy guys , and 2 questions were repeated from previous papers :D , i think i will lose max 10 marks ^_^

Reaction score
Hopefully its not me and majority of the students thought it was hard so lets hope the curve is low i mean very low :p.

Reaction score
Hey ID123 could u start a poll on this topic? like how did u do ? Good, Bad , OK or summin like that so we can see how many ppl think they did good and bad ... :)
Thx

Reaction score
That's weird
I mean
95% of the people with me said the exam was good. Only 1 or 2 out of ~35 students said it wasn't.

Either your teachers were AMAZING, and prepared you guys really well..
Or only 10% of that 90% actually knew what they were saying , and the other 90% just said that because they have no idea what they wrote :S

Reaction score
But Im in yr 10 and not 11...so I am taking the exam a year ahead....so I will be happy just with an A....dont really aim for an A*

Reaction score
Either your teachers were AMAZING, and prepared you guys really well..
Or only 10% of that 90% actually knew what they were saying , and the other 90% just said that because they have no idea what they wrote :S
The sad thing is our teacher is TERRIBLE.
He didn't teach all of what's in the syllabus yet in some areas taught us extra things BEYOND the syllabus. I have no problem cause I can study myself but ALL BUT THREE PEOPLE in those 36 went to super expensive private tutors.
I could cite EXAMPLES of his idiocy, but there's no need.

Reaction score
The sad thing is our teacher is TERRIBLE.
He didn't teach all of what's in the syllabus yet in some areas taught us extra things BEYOND the syllabus. I have no problem cause I can study myself but ALL BUT THREE PEOPLE in those 36 went to super expensive private tutors.
I could cite EXAMPLES of his idiocy, but there's no need.

I the majority of your batch did bad, so we get a low threshold..
but not you of course, hope your paper went amazing x)

Reaction score
I the majority of your batch did bad, so we get a low threshold..
but not you of course, hope your paper went amazing x)
Haha dude most my school found the exam quite difficult despite the exam being 12 pages. Numbers numbers, Always deceiving.