• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Paper 31 D':

Reaction score
Just did the physics paper 31 and it was harder than the previous papers,what about you guys?,i hope its not only me :/.

Reaction score
I did okayish....I think I will lose like 10 marks....what was the total amount of marks for this paper?

Reaction score
the paper was shit! :'( i have no hopes for an A its a B for sure and i left 2 pages which worth about 10 marks and plus my silly mistakes and all im expecting to loose 30! just do well for paper 6! really well! :) it'll be fine then

Reaction score
Hmm
The paper was actually very awesome for me alhamdullilah!
I think at maximum I lost 2 marks ;)
And by distinction you mean A*? Because I'm pretty sure there are people out there scoring 100, so 70/80 won't be distinction.

Reaction score
:( It was WEIRD. I totally HATED the writing questions but the calculations were okay-ish.

Reaction score
Hmm
The paper was actually very awesome for me alhamdullilah!
I think at maximum I lost 2 marks ;)
And by distinction you mean A*? Because I'm pretty sure there are people out there scoring 100, so 70/80 won't be distinction.

All I want is an A....if I get an A* that would be a great surprice to me.....prbly 10-13 marks is how many I lost....and I thought the paper was out of 100 :(

Reaction score
Seriously, for everyone who though the paper was easy..
Did you give the same paper o.o?