• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P3.. how was it?

How was it?

• Total voters
Reaction score
what about the distance moved by the train ? = 1/2( 150+130 ) 20 thats what I remember, what was the answer for : how long ice takes to melt I put a very large number

Reaction score
I did 33. It went well, very short paper for me only 11/12 pages long. Good luck everyone with results :)

Reaction score
It was kind of difficult,very less time.
My paper didn't went that good,but now i guess i have to do better in paper 6 and 1. :\

Reaction score
what was the answer to the 2nd question that one related to the airplane and the parallelogram's law i really hope i did that one right god please save me i did p42

Reaction score
dunno why but I did something stupid in that question, the angle was 74, speed : 47 i guess its wrong

Reaction score
Hi.. I gave 32.. And it was kinda okay..! Just wantd to ask abt that vector diagram of the plane.. If anyone knows the correct method and ans.. Cos i could hav screwed up... I just hope not..!!:(

Reaction score
Hi.. I gave 32.. And it was kinda okay..! Just wantd to ask abt that vector diagram of the plane.. If anyone knows the correct method and ans.. Cos i could hav screwed up... I just hope not..!!:(
Allllllll phy. pprs were awesome........:)
fr tht question u hd to take a scale
draw 1200000N straight line
at the top point of the straight line draw 30 degree left with the help of protractor
take that lines length as 300000 or the othr reading(i dont remmembr this force value)
now join the two edges it will look like an obtuse triangle...:)

Reaction score
Hey guys there might be some debate on this but for that efficiency question in paper 32 I got the answer as 7.5% non recurring. Many of my other friends got 16.33 recurring as some of you said earlier...but remember in the question it was given that. The area of 1 solar panel is 8m^2 so the total area of Both solar panels is 16m^2. The diagram showed 2 solar panels. Also, in part (a) they asked us to find the total energy input provided by the sun for BOTH panels. So calculating energy output of 1 solar panel/ total input of both X100 will give u a wrong answer....

That's what I think...however I'm not sure(I don't remember) if it was written that the total area is 8m or one solar panel is 8m so if I'm wrong then yeah..I guess 16.3 is correct

Reaction score
w
Hey guys there might be some debate on this but for that efficiency question in paper 32 I got the answer as 7.5% non recurring. Many of my other friends got 16.33 recurring as some of you said earlier...but remember in the question it was given that. The area of 1 solar panel is 8m^2 so the total area of Both solar panels is 16m^2. The diagram showed 2 solar panels. Also, in part (a) they asked us to find the total energy input provided by the sun for BOTH panels. So calculating energy output of 1 solar panel/ total input of both X100 will give u a wrong answer....

That's what I think...however I'm not sure(I don't remember) if it was written that the total area is 8m or one solar panel is 8m so if I'm wrong then yeah..I guess 16.3 is correct
i also got 16.33

Reaction score
WHY I APPEARED....................
remember graph question value of "uv".... do hv to simply multiply u*v ... nd if u see d graph u will c dat the distance from lense to object was u and distance of lense from surface was v ... so wat d hell will u*v will giv us !!

Reaction score
Hey guys so can anyone just tell me wether in that solar panel question in 32 they said the area for ONE panel was 8m square or area for BOTH was 8m square?? Please someone tell me guys!

Reaction score
yap i also did the same and got 95
i couldnt attend that ice question :/
what? how 47 ? i got 95 m /s
because the resultant cant be that short :S
you basically had to draw the east line , then the north line and join them and obtain the resultant : ) and measure it which i got was 9.5 cm hence 95 m/s

Reaction score
Hey guys so can anyone just tell me wether in that solar panel question in 32 they said the area for ONE panel was 8m square or area for BOTH was 8m square?? Please someone tell me guys!
they cant be dat tricky for 2 marks question !!!

Reaction score
anyone who did paper 31......was it difficult or not...cuz i think it was toooo long and there are questions a little bit tricky..