• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P3.. how was it?

How was it?

• Total voters
Reaction score
i did 31, The paper was SO LONG ! did anyone feel the same? i even missed out a few questions :/ im so scared now !
I guess i have to try to get full marks in p1 and p6 :/

Reaction score
i did 31, The paper was SO LONG ! did anyone feel the same? i even missed out a few questions :/ im so scared now !
I guess i have to try to get full marks in p1 and p6 :/
So are you sure d part pf the ppr u wrote was completely correct.???

Reaction score
So are you sure d part pf the ppr u wrote was completely correct.???
Most of it yes , just doubtful in a few :)
i din even have the time to check what all i missed , i do remember i missed the ice tray one .
any idea when the question paper will come out ? :/

Reaction score
Well thats so long, does anyone one remember question by question ? :p
like even from question no.5

Reaction score
I did 31, what about the question : how long it takes to melt the cube of ice ? what about the plane question, the resultant speed : 47 thats my answer

Reaction score
I did 31, what about the question : how long it takes to melt the cube of ice ? what about the plane question, the resultant speed : 47 thats my answer
i couldnt attend that ice question :/
what? how 47 ? i got 95 m /s
because the resultant cant be that short :S
you basically had to draw the east line , then the north line and join them and obtain the resultant : ) and measure it which i got was 9.5 cm hence 95 m/s