• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p22 Predictions?

Reaction score
Anybody know what topics might be coming for paper 22 on Monday based on past paper analysis??

Reaction score
problems related to base units probali gona show up ...

sww dt a lot in pst paprs ...

Reaction score
Ok ...this is my idea!!
they are ask us to estimate the mass of different quantities or range you know those estimate questions
relative speed of approach and separation and principal of momentum
work done on a gas or done by it
a huge question on phases on matter
question on phase difference and superposition
a complicated question emerging D.C circuits and current electricity
and hopefully the last question on nuclear physics

Reaction score
tuckletoe said:
I heard something about phase difference here.

Lol dude...from whoom have u heard...Its not like practical papers..that our teachers know....so every thing is gona come in one or the other way..

Reaction score
im guessin ur ryt ... dere isnt much a way ...
otha den u hav som1 at da british council ....

DOING PAST PAPERS IS YOUR BEST BET !!

Reaction score
diwash said:
tuckletoe said:
I heard something about phase difference here.

Lol dude...from whoom have u heard...Its not like practical papers..that our teachers know....so every thing is gona come in one or the other way..

Somebody on Xtremepapers said that. Not me. I suck at guessing.

Reaction score
@ sadman
u r idea is real terrifying 4 ppl like me...
who r not sooo good at phy
i hope it isnt dat difficult!

Reaction score
I am quite terrified myself!!!! you have no idead how much i suck at physics

Reaction score
PHYYYYYYYYYY I HATEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUU.:mad: Phy p4 was easy nd i think p2 will goin to be difficult.:(:(:(

Reaction score
tuckletoe said:
boy2011 said:
PHYYYYYYYYYY I HATEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUU.:mad: Phy p4 was easy nd i think p2 will goin to be difficult.:(:(:(
It was easy. Wow. dude, i sucked at it. :(

It was easy except dat op amp questn...lets pray To Allah for our success

Reaction score
Guys I'm an A* student, no showing off, and my teacher expects an A for me in AS physics..
But am starting to doubt that you know,,, am solving and checking past papers on my own from the xtreme, & God Dammit the way they check the paper is soo tough! Like u think u did well but then when u go and check it, u find out theyre looking for something totally different...I still got an A in the tests I checked, but not satisfied u know, cz its not that high of a mark....
Any Advices?

Reaction score
@jumana94 well you atleast have an A in your papers....so dont worry try to study more and get the 3d knowledge and insnAllah you will do well!!!!!
i never scored an A in physics in my school..my hihesgt was a D so i am at a worse position

Reaction score
the grade thresholds for physics is astounding. there were papers where they gave 31 out of 60 for A. Last five or six years it was below 43. God knows what our paper will be...