• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics p22 Predictions?

Reaction score
sadabrahman said:
the grade thresholds for physics is astounding. there were papers where they gave 31 out of 60 for A. Last five or six years it was below 43. God knows what our paper will be...

31 out of 60 for an A??? u gotta be kidding me!!!!!! how hard was the paper that year??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Reaction score
adsterr007 said:
sadabrahman said:
the grade thresholds for physics is astounding. there were papers where they gave 31 out of 60 for A. Last five or six years it was below 43. God knows what our paper will be...

31 out of 60 for an A??? u gotta be kidding me!!!!!! how hard was the paper that year??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
It was Oct/nov p23

Reaction score
Gentle Ladies and Gentle Men, don't panic..!! Banglarbagh don't have physic dis tym neither he studied for it, i'll show up for the xam in Oct/Nov session..!!
I got lot of PM regardin the suggeston bt u c i don't have idea abut the syllabus ri8 now..!!!

Do 1 thng dis is a small tip wch will help u..!!!

1) Scannin past papers (2002 - 2009) mark the topics wch came frequently and repeatedly, go tru them intensely.
2) Observe the 2010 papers all the varients, tabulate the topics wch came.
3) skip the topics wch came in 2010 and go tru the remaining topics very intensely and carefully.

U will c the questins will come from topics wch were left out last year 2010..!!!

Reaction score
sadman said:
Ok ...this is my idea!!
they are ask us to estimate the mass of different quantities or range you know those estimate questions
relative speed of approach and separation and principal of momentum
work done on a gas or done by it
a huge question on phases on matter
question on phase difference and superposition
a complicated question emerging D.C circuits and current electricity
and hopefully the last question on nuclear physics

Hey i heard exact same stuff!