• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P-22 GT.

Reaction score
i think it asked to show what happened to voltage across y.. when variable resistor increases... i decreases since resistance across AB increases so a greater proportion of the voltage goes to AB and thus less amount of voltage goes across y
yea I wrote pd would decrease! :D

Reaction score
Okay, People Can you give me exactly the correct solution for the paper, Whatever you have done :)

Along with the marks, If you remember, which question was for how much marks?

And 1 question will I get error carry forward for using wrong formula in finding height, Cause I got wrong height and I used it to find my further answers?

Reaction score
Okay, People Can you give me exactly the correct solution for the paper, Whatever you have done :)

Along with the marks, If you remember, which question was for how much marks?

And 1 question will I get error carry forward for using wrong formula in finding height, Cause I got wrong height and I used it to find my further answers?

ya... definitely :D

Reaction score
guys if u look at grade thresholds its written the max marks in AS is 130 how come it can be 130 as paper 1 is of 40 marks paper 2 is of 60 marks and paper 3 is of 40 marks which in total make 140 marks and other thing is that its written A is on 82 B is on 72 C is on 64 is this like a total of all the paper if it is more than 82 u get A plz explain this

Reaction score
guys if u look at grade thresholds its written the max marks in AS is 130 how come it can be 130 as paper 1 is of 40 marks paper 2 is of 60 marks and paper 3 is of 40 marks which in total make 140 marks and other thing is that its written A is on 82 B is on 72 C is on 64 is this like a total of all the paper if it is more than 82 u get A plz explain this
The 40 marks of paper 3 are converted into 30 as its wieghtage is less. The 82 marks you mentioned are from the total of 130 marks and if you get more than that the A will be yours.

huh

Reaction score
I got 2 questions, the last question for electricity does the power increase or decrease. The next one is the last question for the energy question, I think it was: Explain why there is kinetic energy remaining at maximum height?