• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
3 marks they were....
remember they asked us to draw a normal and label it LM, so i labelled the top end L when it was suppose to be M, here's where i curse cie they should have told clearly that the point L should be on CD and M on AB but nvm its over now
Ohk! But your paper 2 was better than me so the marks will balance.But I hope paper 4 is easy or else Im a dead student.

Reaction score
Ohk! But your paper 2 was better than me so the marks will balance.But I hope paper 4 is easy
MA , ure so hopeful abt nearly everything ....all prayers and love to you ....i completely forgot how well my paper 2 went
or else Im a dead student
and if I dont get a star in phy i am certain ill get death stares from my teacher is A levels and it' will be hard to attend lectures

Reaction score
and if I dont get a star in phy i am certain ill get death stares from my teacher is A levels and it' will be hard to attend lectures
Hmm Well if you check the result statistics, only 2% candidates get A*, So I don't think any of your future teacher will mind+There are high chances she wont even remember your grades+be positive you,ll get A*;)

Reaction score
How could you show that silicon oxide is acidic and not basic and amphoteric?
the ms says ...SiO2 reacts with or dissolves in or neutralises an acid or acidic oxide; SiO2 does not react or dissolve in or neutralise an alkali or base or basic oxide;
and i don't think its right

that's funny. SiO2 is acidic nature-- it should be doing the exact opposite of what the MS says.

Reaction score
Haha Thanks:)
Ps. Im a constant user of abbreviations but what does MA mean
No worries :)
Oh, we mostly abbreviate Ma sha Allah to MA ....Tho its better we right it in the full form MA is understood and it means “Whatever Allah wants.” or “Whatever Allah wants to give, He gives.”

Reaction score
Hmm Well if you check the result statistics, only 2% candidates get A*, So I don't think any of your future teacher will mind+There are high chances she wont even remember your grades+be positive you,ll get A*;)
Which yr and session stats are those, although she herself said the paper will be hard but since she taught us for like 4 yrs she wants us to get an A* - she knows and remembers our gce grades how can she forget these ones + sure i'll try my best to be. Thnx