• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
So, how well prepared you are for tomorrow xD
How many marks do you get while practicing p2s

I'm Going to find out right now, I was just checking one that I attempted.
While practicing in the past I always got an average of 68/69 lowest being 65 and highest being 72

Reaction score
Btw, I was surprised after going in the exam center and finding out
How less gce students have become compared with igcse ones xD
I guess, they win :p

Reaction score
Btw, I was surprised after going in the exam center and finding out
How less gce students have become compared with igcse ones xD
I guess, they win :p

Actually GCE is waaaaayyyyy old like 1951 old
Even when I told my cousins who are in Qatar, They were like 'Isnt OLEVELS what the cavemen used to do'
So more and more schools are shifting towards IGCSE

Reaction score
I guess for improving their reputation xD
Their students get grades easily , right?
XD
Uggh no,Dont take IGCSE so light.Its grades threshold and result statistics are low becasuse our course is harder as well. And your grades threshold is harder because your course is easier.So both of the courses balance.
The achievement of good grades is same for both the courses! It just depends on the candidate,s preperation.
So END OF TOPIC!

Reaction score
I'm Going to find out right now, I was just checking one that I attempted.
While practicing in the past I always got an average of 68/69 lowest being 65 and highest being 72
Are you talking about paper 2 of chemistry out of 80?

Reaction score
Uggh no,Dont take IGCSE so light.Its grades threshold and result statistics are low becasuse our course is harder as well. And your grades threshold is harder because your course is easier.So both of the courses balance.
The achievement of good grades is same for both the courses! It just depends on the candidate,s preperation.
So END OF TOPIC!
I solved igcse papers.. easiest questions compared with olevels :p

Yeah , end the topic..
In the end grades matter

Last edited:
Reaction score
guys for p41 in summer 2016 paper chemistry
for thee last qn is it wrong if we write fats instead of terylene
and for 5a source of sulfur i wrote volcanoes yet in the ms its only fossilfuels containg sulfur
and for 5b instead of mentioning equillibrium is it okay if we mention the reaction with the equillibrium sign
and in in 4b instead of nickel sulfate i wrote nickel nitrate since its soluble but thats not in the ms

Reaction score
guys for p41 in summer 2016 paper chemistry
for thee last qn is it wrong if we write fats instead of terylene
and for 5a source of sulfur i wrote volcanoes yet in the ms its only fossilfuels containg sulfur
and for 5b instead of mentioning equillibrium is it okay if we mention the reaction with the equillibrium sign
and in in 4b instead of nickel sulfate i wrote nickel nitrate since its soluble but thats not in the ms
Yea i sorta made the same mistakes
But if you look at the first page of the mark scheme it says that the examiners discussed the acceptability of alternate answers and the ms is just for student/teacher reference
So i guess if your answer is scientifically accurate you should get marks, so Good luck
Im writing my Chem p4 tmrw :)

Reaction score
Yea i sorta made the same mistakes
But if you look at the first page of the mark scheme it says that the examiners discussed the acceptability of alternate answers and the ms is just for student/teacher reference
So i guess if your answer is scientifically accurate you should get marks, so Good luck
Im writing my Chem p4 tmrw :)
Me too

Reaction score
By the way guys!
Did you hear that the timing of paper tomorrow has been changed
First it was 3 now it is 1:30

Reaction score
By the way guys!
Did you hear that the timing of paper tomorrow has been changed
First it was 3 now it is 1:30
yea i got that notice too...but i think the paper will start at 3
they r just calling us early because there r some 600 or so candidates and its hard for them to manage