• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
You didn't mention increase in heart rate as this was the main part of the question !!
Hmmm........ I mentioned it in the description of the experiment............... how did u do it?
How was ur paper, overall?

Reaction score
Hmmm........ I mentioned it in the description of the experiment............... how did u do it?
How was ur paper, overall?
Mine was good !! will just lose 4-5 marks coz i left the 3rd block of artery question blank and didnt write diameter correct to 1 decimal place !!

Reaction score
ict man
there was a qustion about EFTPOST in 2014 and in markscheem it included " transaction is authorised "
i cant understand what it means so plz help
Post ICT doubts on the ICT thread :)
Btw it is the term used for buying or selling
Transaction authorized means that the customer was able to able to give money and have the product for example,

Reaction score
Mine was good !! will just lose 4-5 marks coz i left the 3rd block of artery question blank and didnt write diameter correct to 1 decimal place !!
Hmmm...... Same here!!
I think I did the measuring diameter accurately thingy wrong, the table (maybe) and the elastc wall of the artery........
Well good luck for ur next exam!!!

Reaction score
Intra-cellular enzymes are extracted by filtering the micro-organisms from the feedstock, crushing them, wash them with water then extracting them from the solution
what does dis means and ya my paper 6 went bad in bio does it affect my grades badly :(

Reaction score
HOW TO FIND THE CONCENTRATION OF AMMONIA USING NITRIC ACID AND COMMON LABORATORY APPARATUS?