• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
HEY FRIENDS I AM HAVING MY P62 CHEMISTRY ON 12 MAY CAN U GIVE ME SOME TIPS WHAT TO LEARN FOR P6

Reaction score
HEY FRIENDS I AM HAVING MY P62 CHEMISTRY ON 12 MAY CAN U GIVE ME SOME TIPS WHAT TO LEARN FOR P6

Take a look at these notes (https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/all-things-u-need-to-know-about-chemistry-p6.33395/)
they'll will help you for revision and after revising the things try solving the past papers and time yourself.
When you finish check you're answers and clear any doubts you have. :)
Don't fret,it'll be fine paper 6 is easy!
Don't forget read all the questions calmly,carefully and completely, you'll have loads of time. :)

Reaction score
These notes (https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/all-things-u-need-to-know-about-chemistry-p6.33395/)
they'll will help you for revision and after revising the things try solving the past papers and time yourself.
When you finish check you're answers and post any doubts you have. :)
Don't fret,it'll be fine paper 6 is easy!
Don't forget read all the questions calmly,carefully and completely, you'll have loads of time. :)
THNX FOR YOUR HELP I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER U IN MY PRAYER ,I AM CURRENTLY REVISING THE TEST FOR CATIONS AND ANION AND SOME GASES FOR THE OBSERVATION QUESTION THAT CARRIES A LOT OF MARK I AM GOOD IN EVERY P6 LAST TIME I GOT 52 OF 60.
ONE MORE QUESTION DO I HAVE TO STUDY THE RATE OF REACTION FOR THIS PAPER

Reaction score
Reaction score
THNX FOR YOUR HELP I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER U IN MY PRAYER ,I AM CURRENTLY REVISING THE TEST FOR CATIONS AND ANION AND SOME GASES FOR THE OBSERVATION QUESTION THAT CARRIES A LOT OF MARK I AM GOOD IN EVERY P6 LAST TIME I GOT 52 OF 60.
ONE MORE QUESTION DO I HAVE TO STUDY THE RATE OF REACTION FOR THIS PAPER
You're welcome.
I'm glad I could help. :) Thank you so much yes do remember me in your prayers.
Yes those are very important you're doing a good job!
YES DO STUDY RATE! haven't you noticed the past papers have related questions?

Reaction score
You're welcome.
I'm glad I could help. :) Thank you so much yes do remember me in your prayers.
Yes those are very important you're doing a good job!
YES DO STUDY RATE! haven't you noticed the past papers have related questions?
YEAH I JUST WANTED TO ASK THAT RATE IS COMING IN P3 SO I THOUGHT WHETHER TO STUDY IT FOR P6 OR NO

Reaction score
YEAH I JUST WANTED TO ASK THAT RATE IS COMING IN P3 SO I THOUGHT WHETHER TO STUDY IT FOR P6 OR NO
Yes do study it :) you'll see that in past paper questions they've had questions in which they have set up an experiment to determine the rate.
They ask you how changing variables will affect the rate and can ask you to draw a graph as well.

Reaction score
hey what was the answer for the variables controlled ?? Wasn't that the volume of crushed fruit and the the volume of enzymes ??

Reaction score
hey what was the answer for the variables controlled ?? Wasn't that the volume of crushed fruit and the the volume of enzymes ??
I wrote that........but everything was controlled in that experiment so I guess there were many options...............