• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
We know power = worked done / time taken

So 528W = wd/5s

Then re arrange it so that :

Wd = 528 x 5
Wd = 2640J

work done = force x dist moved so..

2640J = force x 0.30m (30cm apart converted to meters)

2640/30 = force
= 8800N

then 8800 / 800 (his weight)

= 11 so 11 rungs

Reaction score
We know power = worked done / time taken

So 528W = wd/5s

Then re arrange it so that :

Wd = 528 x 5
Wd = 2640J

work done = force x dist moved so..

2640J = force x 0.30m (30cm apart converted to meters)

2640/30 = force
= 8800N

then 8800 / 800 (his weight)

= 11 so 11 rungs

Wow thank you sooo much for helping me i really appreciate it :D

Reaction score
Waleykum Assalam...

I am going to appear for biology in 2014 m/j session..Confused as where to start learning from. I mean from which chapter shall i start studying and would like to have FAQs please.

JazakAllah!

Reaction score
In Chemistry's paper 6, there are questions about ions and their reactions/observances, is there a way I could get the list of which ion reacts how and what color/precipitate they form? That would be a great help.

Reaction score
In Chemistry's paper 6, there are questions about ions and their reactions/observances, is there a way I could get the list of which ion reacts how and what color/precipitate they form? That would be a great help.

Reaction score
Waleykum Assalam...

I am going to appear for biology in 2014 m/j session..Confused as where to start learning from. I mean from which chapter shall i start studying and would like to have FAQs please.

JazakAllah!

Follow this way

Attachments

• SuggestedteachingorderforTripleAwardScience2013.docx
    13.9 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score

Help guys! Does anyone have a revision guide for Biology paper 3?????? :( Pleaseee

These notes are v. Good ion tests are on page 17

Attachments

• chemistry-igcse8.docx
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
Reaction score
AOA need help in physics paper 6
question about these statement ans justification questions how do u answer them?
and how to do question 3 M/J 10 varient 62 part c
thx in advance

Reaction score
Ya thats okay but my question is generally from which chapter do we start studying? And which is the biology text book that i need to follow to achieve my goal in IGCSE? By Authors Mary Jones and Geoff Jones Second edition?? Thanks for ur reference@

Reaction score
AOA need help in physics paper 6
question about these statement ans justification questions how do u answer them?
and how to do question 3 M/J 10 varient 62 part c
thx in advance

Those kind of questions is usually based on the working u have done previously in the same question ( in this case it is part B). If your working is correct you will be able to solve C. & if you noticed the mark scheme for this question, doesn't have a specific answer it just say (expect NO).
B)circuit 1: 1.9/0.31=6.13
circuit 2: 1.8/0.30=6
circuit 3:1.9/0.61=3.11
(Note that the formula is given & the numbers r in the table)
C)The student suggests that P(6.13)+Q(6) should equal P&Q(3.11).
ANS:
Apparently the statement would be: NO
Justification: you can right anything that explains (it shouldn't be scientific).

Reaction score
Those kind of questions is usually based on the working u have done previously in the same question ( in this case it is part B). If your working is correct you will be able to solve C. & if you noticed the mark scheme for this question, doesn't have a specific answer it just say (expect NO).
B)circuit 1: 1.9/0.31=6.13
circuit 2: 1.8/0.30=6
circuit 3:1.9/0.61=3.11
(Note that the formula is given & the numbers r in the table)
C)The student suggests that P(6.13)+Q(6) should equal P&Q(3.11).
ANS:
Apparently the statement would be: NO
Justification: you can right anything that explains (it shouldn't be scientific).

Thx a lot :D