• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
How are you supposed to use two rectangular blocks of wood and a rule to measure length in physics paper 6??

Reaction score
Q 2a) http://www.mediafire.com/i/?tlmavyawwhz811q
Q1 d) We'll have to take the L and H from 1.1 (coz it says so in the question) and we'll have to take y as 2.5 mm coz its the average of the two given possibilities for y.
Answer: 58 mm x 60 mm x 2.5mm = 8.7 milliliters
Q3 vi) Draw a line 90 degree to NN'. Just like you draw a normal.
Q5 a) Take another ruler make sure that the ends of it touch the bench (To ensure correct output) then measure both ends of the original meter rule. If the result of both measurements is same they're horizontal.

i
thank u soo much! but dear the one u attached file that diagram has similarity with the question aske d:/

Reaction score
How are you supposed to use two rectangular blocks of wood and a rule to measure length in physics paper 6??
place the substance wat the ques asks for between the blocks and using a clamp place the rule close to the blocks and record the reading :)

Reaction score
Place the test tube on the bench,take the blocks put them near to the tube than measure the length of blocks by a meter rule.

Reaction score
thank u so much for ur effort but still m confused! look the drawing above it is totally different :/! and they r askin for additinal lead what do they mean :/
np ,
It means that u have to use another connecting wire to connect 'A'and 'D'
the resistors are A-B ,B-C & C-D <-- 3 resistors that i made in the drawing ,then as they say to connect A and D i connected A and D with a connecting wire (lead) in parallel..

Reaction score
ok u
np ,
It means that u have to use another connecting wire to connect 'A'and 'D'
the resistors are A-B ,B-C & C-D <-- 3 resistors that i made in the drawing ,then as they say to connect A and D i connected A and D with a connecting wire (lead) in parallel..
ok u have mad eit parallel? how will we knw if we have to make parallel or not?
and the wires are slanting in circuit 2? we dont have to draw like tht?

Reaction score