• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
viewing the card from the side will make a difference in marking the point needed
the question is indirect he is asking about how to minimize the possible inaccuracy of finding the point
viewing in right angel minimize this inaccuracy
hope i helped :)

Reaction score
ok u
ok u have mad eit parallel? how will we knw if we have to make parallel or not?
and the wires are slanting in circuit 2? we dont have to draw like tht?
the slanting part i guess it doesnt make a diff whether its straight or slanting it is still in series
just look at circuit 2 if u straighten the line of AB and BC the ammmeter is connected to it and CD is not in series wid it ,it is just connected to C they wat us to connect it to A &C which are at the ends so the only way is parallel

Reaction score
np ,
It means that u have to use another connecting wire to connect 'A'and 'D'
the resistors are A-B ,B-C & C-D <-- 3 resistors that i made in the drawing ,then as they say to connect A and D i connected A and D with a connecting wire (lead) in parallel..
hw do v do this thing??:confused:

Reaction score
jazakillah
when do u noe dat u've 2 draw a best fit line or a curve, coz dey always say "plot" only....:eek:
Well i think u just hav to c the readings n i dentify ,These readings are showing a curve usually the best fit is like around 1 or 2 points are a little to the left or to the right ( 1 or 2 of those little blocks)

Reaction score
Even I had the same doubt. It seems that in Physics P6, all graphs are meant to be either a best fit or a straight line graph. You can plot the points and see it yourself for which type of graph it's meant to be.
thats_me said u look at d points plotted
well then evy1, all d best.... v sail in d same boat

Reaction score
hw do v do this thing??:confused:
kainat husain Look,
the question states that u need to draw a circuit which is similiar to (ii) using a lead (connecting wire) and u need to use standard symbols to show AB BC & CD but there is 1 more condition they want u to connect resistors A & D together
so using the symbol of resistor we draw AB & BC now the problem is CD in the diagram(ii) CD is connected to C but not to A so in ur diagram u need to connect it to A wen u do it, this is wat u'll get :)

Attachments

• 2a.png
    2a.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 11
Reaction score
It is to avoid parallex error we need to view the line directly in front of the card
Parallax error happens wen the line of eye sight is not perpendicular/vertically above tthe pointer
viewing the card from the side will make a difference in marking the point needed
the question is indirect he is asking about how to minimize the possible inaccuracy of finding the point
viewing in right angel minimize this inaccuracy
hope i helped :)

thank u both veryyyyyyy much ;)