• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I not in the class that needs to worry but that 4 me flunk is lyk not getting an A or above and I'm from a school that is negative lyk crazy guys just calling each other gay parents getting roasted etc.

Reaction score
Cool not like if I wasn't well prepared and goku in the general effect of a passage and a phase is the u r supposed to write the effect on you or the protagonist of the story

Reaction score
Guys could anyone explain why The answer is D?
View attachment 63335
Bismillah
NAOH forms at the cathode giving a blue colour as it is an alkaline and CL2 will first give a red colour at anode then it will bleach that red colour as CL2 is a bleaching agent so electrolyte around anode becomes colourless. NAOH forms because everything discharged except Na+ ions and OH- ions. hope it helps wassalamu alaykum

Reaction score
Bismillah
NAOH forms at the cathode giving a blue colour as it is an alkaline and CL2 will first give a red colour at anode then it will bleach that red colour as CL2 is a bleaching agent so electrolyte around anode becomes colourless. NAOH forms because everything discharged except Na+ ions and OH- ions. hope it helps wassalamu alaykum
I agree , ur ryt , thats wat i explained above

Reaction score
Bismillah
786:cool:
They said after only 5 min and the tube has two sides so the ions (Na and OH) will go a long way to diffuse.the gases produced will have the same effect as u said said I suppose its c)