• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP disussion

Reaction score
just opening past papers in one tab and the ms in the other
no mood now so just doing verbly
let me know if there are bio notes available especially about microorganisms and biotechnology
There is.. Go to Olevel Notes center

and I am preparing for English

Reaction score
as far as ur talking about the winding thing.........the measuring tape is perfectly okay......check the june 2010 paper 4 (5054/41), measuring tape can be used......the foot method is inaccurate..bcoz it dosent apply the main physics measurement techniques.....yes you are right, about using 8 tapes....but it is the only measuring that is suitable after the trundle wheel.
june 2010 mein sirf 100 m distance hai....1500 m is 15times that much....the trundle wheel was the perfect answer, but a very small percentage knew about it....khair choro 1 mark tha...

Reaction score
june 2010 mein sirf 100 m distance hai....1500 m is 15times that much....the trundle wheel was the perfect answer, but a very small percentage knew about it....khair choro 1 mark tha...
Technology ne buhat taraqqi kar li he
I hope k 2000m tk k measuring tapes a gae hon

Reaction score
incorrect polarities....it means that the positive terminal of the cell was not connected to the positive terminal of the voltmeter and vice versa...;)
oh thanks God i wrote the right answer... But bro there was a spelling mistake in my polarity so i cut it with pen and wrote new spelling will cie except it?

Reaction score
oh thanks God i wrote the right answer... But bro there was a spelling mistake in my polarity so i cut it with pen and wrote new spelling will cie except it?
yeah...yeah dude no worries.....spellings like polarity are not penalised..they will accept it...however spellings like fusion, fission, reflection or refraction must be written correctly..