• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics 22

Reaction score
find the deceleration by 14/0.4=-35 and then distance by 2as=v2-u2 where u was 2.4ms the line was a straight line

The force wasn't constant throughout the motion, hence we had to take out average force acting on the object, and use the formulae work done = force * distance, for which we get 0.18 m

Reaction score
The force wasn't constant throughout the motion, hence we had to take out average force acting on the object, and use the formulae work done = force * distance, for which we get 0.18 m
Are you sure? Equation of motion was not used?

Reaction score
hey guys plz mark me on my answers

q1)
proved the units ...and i gues i found the units fr C correctly

q2)
for radio waves i took the speed of light.....dividd the time by 2 ...and by using the formula s=d/t....i found the distance

Q3)
proved ek to 1.3 and my pq disnce was 0.089 and for graph i drew a negative gradient line

q4)
found the torque...........two foces were weight and reaction...dont remember the last 2 parts

q5)
amplitude wsa 40mm and speed was i suppose 7.5.....and for the waves i drew a straight line........in the lsat 2 parts i wrote progrssve and transverse

q6)
proved the resistance..........found the current and power...and for the lst prt i wrote power loss would reduce...

q7)
the driection remaind same....by increang the spacing and dcrsing the voltage we can reduce electic field

q8)
for alpha and beta i wrote about the charges...thier mases....discontinous and continous spectrum and the last part was very easy...

Reaction score

q1)

q2)
for radio waves i took the speed of light.....dividd the time by 2 ...and by using the formula s=d/t....i found the distance

Q3)
proved ek to 1.3 and my pq disnce was 0.089 and for graph i drew a negative gradient line

q4)
found the torque...........two foces were weight and reaction...dont remember the last 2 parts

q5)
amplitude wsa 40mm and speed was i suppose 7.5.....and for the waves i drew a straight line........in the lsat 2 parts i wrote progrssve and transverse

q6)
proved the resistance..........found the current and power...and for the lst prt i wrote power loss would reduce...

q7)
the driection remaind same....by increang the spacing and dcrsing the voltage we can reduce electic field

q8)
for alpha and beta i wrote about the charges...thier mases....discontinous and continous spectrum and the last part was very easy...
You're getting A in p2..

Reaction score
If u wrote

q1)

q2)

Q3)

q4)

q5)

q6)

q7)

q8)

If u wrote transverse and progressive why did u draw a straight line, it wasn't a stationary wave, the new wave drawn should have been 1/4 of the wavelength towards the right.

Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot the fact that acc is not constant so no use of equation of motion... :/

Reaction score
ya
If u wrote

If u wrote transverse and progressive why did u draw a straight line, it wasn't a stationary wave, the new wave drawn should have been 1/4 of the wavelength towards the right.
yap....i know i messed up tht part..

Reaction score

q1)

q2)

Q3)

q4)

q5)

q6)

q7)

q8)
i cant tell anything about 2 as everyone's confused..pq should have been 0.18...amplitude 20mm(i did this wrong as well)..and wave 1/4 to the right..and power loss would increase as resistance increases with decreasing cross sectional area.other then that all looks good.

Reaction score
Can anyone please confirm the answers of number 2. And I factor that is it a stationary or a transverse wave. An I think the distance PQ was not 0.089, it was rather 0.18.

Reaction score
Can anyone please confirm the answers of number 2. And I factor that is it a stationary or a transverse wave. An I think the distance PQ was not 0.089, it was rather 0.18.
Ans for q2 was 120m and pq is 0.18m and the wave was transverse and progressive.