• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics 22

Reaction score
what were the 3 points for the alpha beta particle question
1 was because of mass
2 cause of charge
what was the 3rd 1?

i think u can break the charge into two:
1.+ve vs -ve charge
2.mag of charge on alpha = 2x charge on beta
3. different mass

Reaction score
I wrote progressive and transverse too since the wave was travelling on the rope. And according to me the question was meant to point that travelling wave and not the one which would be formed by the superposition of incident and the reflected wave.

Reaction score
how were we supposed to find the distance PQ? and what about the graph that was to be made in the other part? was it a curve or a straight line??

Reaction score
how were we supposed to find the distance PQ? and what about the graph that was to be made in the other part? was it a curve or a straight line??

find the deceleration by 14/0.4=-35 and then distance by 2as=v2-u2 where u was 2.4ms the line was a straight line

Reaction score
I wrote progressive and transverse too since the wave was travelling on the rope. And according to me the question was meant to point that travelling wave and not the one which would be formed by the superposition of incident and the reflected wave.

I did the same what was your speed for the wave

Reaction score
WELL, I don't know.. I thought stationary wave is only produced when two identical wave overlap while passing through same medium at the sane time in exactly opposite direction..and in stationary wave, all particles oscillate with same amplitude, right? Anyway, it was transverse right?
its progressive as direction of travel was horizontal..and transverse yes.

Reaction score
find the deceleration by 14/0.4=-35 and then distance by 2as=v2-u2 where u was 2.4ms the line was a straight line
Are you sure we were supposed to calculate using equation of motion?? I used equation of motion too to calculate ow distance... But most of the ppl calculated it by using formula work done= force x distance.. work done was there, taking force value from the graph.. and they are getting 0.081.. I think we did it wrong.. we were not supposed to calculate pa using equation of motion.. :(