• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People who inspire u on xpc

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
badrobot14: This guy inspires me the most, it's like he teaches me how simple Islamic life is and how hard we've made it. I've always had this desire in my heart that maybe Allah can make me like him.
ZohaibAsad: Getting 28 A's in O levels, 10 A's in A levels and studying at McGill, He inspires me to work hard and study in order to benefit not only myself but others around me.
iNnOcEnT kilLeR: No matter how bad the situation might be, she's always the one to bring smile to my face, her personality is that I adore.
Thankyou..! :)
although, bro, there are much better ppl than me. Aspire to be like sahaba and like RasoolAlah S.A.W <-- best of the best..... n well yeah; Islam is simple.. we make our lives difficult by doing stuff against it.. (y)

Reaction score
Okay <3 here are mine heros and heroines <3
Rmarie-yum the best sister ever <3 I love you the most!
@MysteRyGiRl XPC wouldnt be the XPC without you!!!!!!!! myyyy lovable sis <3
Myste Rious the sweetest person on the world!
étudiante she's my star <3 my Betelgeuse!
FeLiX zoe awwww she never makes feel me bored! :D the best mails on the world! :D :D :D
iNnOcEnT kilLeR amazing, cute girl! I love her <3
redd she bears another part on my soul in her heart <3
Chocolate<3 she makes my day wonderful! <3 <3 <3 <3 Did you know that I suffer from chocolate-obsession? :)
omg my awsome friend, who forgot me :p
agha saad amazing friend! but he disapeared! :( we have so much in common!
ExoticPlayer09 amazing friend! :D I am never bored with him!
scarface007 my old friend !!!! he made me feel comfortable here, bcs I am total stranger! thanks you a lott for that!
Spidey21 THIS MAN MAKES ME SCREAM! (ofc positively) I love your attitude, and you helped me to cross the mountain!
whitetiger64 my Eropean friend! I miss you!!!!!!
WhereAmazingHappens he always finds something to ask! :D I am jelaous :p how can you be so creative! :D hahah :D
And maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whole XPC family <3
and for those who forgot to tag me, I didnt forget you <3
Aww babyyy, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU <3 :*