• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People who inspire u on xpc

Reaction score
ASSALAM u ALAIKUM ! :)(y)
Guys we all have met different people on xpc. Some inspired you. some become your good friends.:rolleyes: Just disclose the names over here of those people who you find helpful. from whom u learnt or get inspired. :) (y):D
I know that this is just a kind of boring thread. Still contribute to know each other. :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Guys we all have met different people on xpc. Some inspired you. some become your good friends.:rolleyes: Just disclose the names over here of those people who you find helpful. from whom u learnt or get inspired. :) (y):D
I know that this is just a kind of boring thread. Still contribute to know each other. :)
btw WS WR WB :D

Reaction score
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,

Simply, everyone who posts in this thread.... and ppl who correct my mistakes and a few ppl who annoy me.... (now keep wondering if u were in that or not. :p )
how bout people who dont post in this thread but post diffrnt threads like http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/something-i-found-and-thought-to-share.18979/ and http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...y-i-read-and-thought-its-worth-a-read.21084/? o_O :D
Hahaha annoy? even if that wasnt for me (which it can never be) ill consider it for me xD MUWAAHAHHAHAHA :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
how bout people who dont post in this thread but post diffrnt threads like http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/something-i-found-and-thought-to-share.18979/ and http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...y-i-read-and-thought-its-worth-a-read.21084/? o_O :D
Hahaha annoy? even if that wasnt for me (which it can never be) ill consider it for me xD MUWAAHAHHAHAHA :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

lol, not answering that qustn... (that 'keep wondering' was for a reason...)

But I do encourage u to visit that thread more often.... u learn a lot there... (and u can get into that list.)
In old XPC we had an area that told u ur most active thread... well whnever I leave this place I want that thread to be my most active thread, beiznillah...

P.S. awesome threads.. jazakillah khair for making 'em.

Reaction score
lol, not answering that qustn... (that 'keep wondering' was for a reason...)

But I do encourage u to visit that thread more often.... u learn a lot there... (and u can get into that list.)
In old XPC we had an area that told u ur most active thread... well whnever I leave this place I want that thread to be my most active thread, beiznillah...

P.S. awesome threads.. jazakillah khair for making 'em.
Haha there was no question there :O xP i am certain xD MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH xD

Ohh ..... ok :D ^_^
wow i didnt know :O

Waaiyyaakum :D

Reaction score

Alaikum salaam wr wb.....well there's so many people i look up to or have made friends with......it's hard to mention all of 'em really......these names are a mixture of all those people who made a difference in my life either through their posts or just by talking to me for a while:)

U stalking ME (one of the most sweetest people i've ever met, amaaaazing person:D)
Haseefa (amazing posts, status messages and avvys and a wonderful person)
badrobot14 (inspiring posts, great admin, beautiful status messages and avvys)
XPFMember (wonderful posts, statuses, avatars and great mod)
Jaf (first friend here)
Rmarie-yum (one of the most hyper and sweet people on xpc ^_^ )
fathimaash (amazing posts, avvys, status messages and wonderful person)
MadihahK (amazing posts, statuses, avvys and lots more)
Love Islam (beautiful poetry and status messages)
Warrior66 (amazing posts, avvys, status messages )
N.M. (amaazing stuff posted including statuses and avatars)
geek101 (a big help to me during my AS exams:))

@anybody-and-everybody-who-i-forgot-to-mention :)

PS: really really sorry to those who i've forgotten to mention.......(no hard feeling please:))

Reaction score
smzimran helped and helps and will help all along
alphabravocharlie .. supportive
etudiante nice friend and helper.
badrobot inspiring
xpf member adviser
muslim girl helped me in cheering up.
omg nice helper.
rutzaba . ..

these are almst all I met on xpc who helped me in different scenarios :)

sorry if i frgt any. :)