• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper Discusion: Bio/52 & /51

Reaction score
my answer is correct but instead of the bands I wrote visible flouroscent patches .I dont know what was wrong with me :/

Reaction score
I wrote exactly the same constants :)
But for you 2nd part I wrote because the bands for sample c (treated with both EcoR1 and Hin D3) are greater in number than the bands for respective samples :/

Hypothesis is not correct because less samples taken. yours one is also right (though i'm not confirmed for my answers too)
My logic behind was tht it was asked rather eco r1 had some restriction sites within hin d3 so if some bands had the same movement this proved it.. I considered it.. dont know whether its right or not..

Reaction score
in the two variables being standardised, i wrote temperature and potential difference ?I question 2 the anomalous was W ?The variable being controlled in qs.2 was that experiments were conducted in a glass house ?

Reaction score
in the two variables being standardised, i wrote temperature and potential difference ?I question 2 the anomalous was W ?The variable being controlled in qs.2 was that experiments were conducted in a glass house ?
same here....i wrote the exactly same answers.....what did u write for the two independent variables in q.2