• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper Discusion: Bio/52 & /51

Reaction score
As None of the error bars overlap, so the difference in the two values is significant, so we can say the student's experiment was reliable because as we decrease the nitrogen the enzyme's activity also decreases. (I can be wrong, this is what I wrote)

Reaction score
For C (i) i wrote the distances moved by different sizes of fragments. will it be considered correct? :3

Reaction score
For C (i) i wrote the distances moved by different sizes of fragments. will it be considered correct? :3
I dont think it is correct, because different size of fragments move the same distance in all the electrograms regardless of the Res Enzyme used. Only the distance move by different sizes of fragments changes when P.D is variable or AGAROSE is changed. but the investigation was to check the effect of different REs Enzymes :)

Reaction score
As far as I know you should not discuss the paper before 24 hour it has been over so you might be in trouble
god bless !

Reaction score
For The controlled variables i wrote: 1) keep the concentration of the restriction enzyme constant in all samples. 2) Keep the tempfor restriction enzymes sample constant.
For the One relating that how we can say Eco R1 and Hin D3 have some fragments within themselves (dont know the exact wording though) i wrote some of the fragments from both show same movement..
For the part relating why student hypothesis is not correct.. i wrote the no. of sample is less no repeats so data may be anomalous..
Are they correct??

Reaction score
For The controlled variables i wrote: 1) keep the concentration of the restriction enzyme constant in all samples. 2) Keep the tempfor restriction enzymes sample constant.
For the One relating that how we can say Eco R1 and Hin D3 have some fragments within themselves (dont know the exact wording though) i wrote some of the fragments from both show same movement..
For the part relating why student hypothesis is not correct.. i wrote the no. of sample is less no repeats so data may be anomalous..
Are they correct??
I wrote exactly the same constants :)
But for you 2nd part I wrote because the bands for sample c (treated with both EcoR1 and Hin D3) are greater in number than the bands for respective samples :/

Hypothesis is not correct because less samples taken. yours one is also right (though i'm not confirmed for my answers too)