• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 5 Tips !! :)

Reaction score
Can you please explain it :( ???
we're taking the 10 cm3 of water layer and 25.0 cm3 of ehtre layer as the vol of succinic acid.
we know that the no of mole of NaOH=2 x no of mol of succinic acid.
because NaOH has one OH gp and succinic acid has two.
so,
Mol of NaOH= 0.1 x B = 0.1B
Mole of succinic acid in water layer = D x 10 = 10D
so 0.1B= 2(10D)
D = 0.1/20 B
get it?

Reaction score
have you solved p5 may/june 2007 Q.2) part e) find x for HgClx??? my gradient keeps coming at 0.74, but how r we supposed to calculate the value of x?

Reaction score
Asalamualikum can anyone tell me how to do O/N 09 /51 Q1 part d and e ? what concentrations and volumes should we take for the acids ?

Reaction score
When they say "step by step discription including..." then you explain the whole procedure including the points the question states.
When it says "step by step discrip. by decribing how..." then you only describe the points mentioned.
JazakAllah khair :)....thanx for the help!!!

Reaction score
we're taking the 10 cm3 of water layer and 25.0 cm3 of ehtre layer as the vol of succinic acid.
so,
so 0.1B= 2(10D)
D = 0.1/20 B
get it?
How will i do such question in exam !!

Reaction score
so,
so 0.1B= 2(10D)
D = 0.1/20 B
get it?
Thats to find the concentration yea?

Reaction score
o and oct/nov 2009 Q1) d) how are we supposed to vary the range of concentrations, because whenever i am converting it to the voume of the soltion needed i keep getting volumes exceeding 30 cm^3 and what on earth are we supposed to calculate [diacid] and [monoacid]

Reaction score
o and oct/nov 2009 Q1) d) how are we supposed to vary the range of concentrations, because whenever i am converting it to the voume of the soltion needed i keep getting volumes exceeding 30 cm^3 and what on earth are we supposed to calculate [diacid] and [monoacid]
same dbt :(

Reaction score
Good question:) We didn't get through that one either;)