• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 32 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I believe that the time taken would increase if the mass increase, as the amount of work done increases.

Power = Work done / time, so as the power is constant and the work done increases, the time must increase.

As for the student X and student Y question, I put student Y was correct as the 2 lamps form a potential divider and if you calculate it, the torch lamp would get 2.96V which is lower than 3V and would be work without problems

Reaction score
TheMightyWalrus said:
I believe that the time taken would increase if the mass increase, as the amount of work done increases.

Power = Work done / time, so as the power is constant and the work done increases, the time must increase.

As for the student X and student Y question, I put student Y was correct as the 2 lamps form a potential divider and if you calculate it, the torch lamp would get 2.96V which is lower than 3V and would be work without problems
Ok this right but still the package wont be delivered as you calculated th minimum power
and everyone said that it is stident X and not Y

Reaction score
keeemoman

All i can say is dat u've got some serious issues and ur teacher is as dumb as you . The End .

Reaction score
OrlandoBloom<3 said:
Did you guys get the lens nearer to the image ?

i wrote the distance of the images from the lens will be greater
and the size will be greater too .... wat do u think?

Reaction score
Outofideaz said:
keeemoman

All i can say is dat u've got some serious issues and ur teacher is as dumb as you . The End .
You are the f.....ing dumb. You havent gave me any proof and something else is that they always give one or two tricky questions so many usually get it wrong
Go and shit on your teacher on the way how you got the answer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
LOl ... my words hit u hard .. ahahaha but guess wat im mature enough to not reply to dat supidity :D .... anyway i mentioned enough proof ... plus if ur saying the power stays constant then if the workdone increases the time will have to increase for it to be constant ... as in duhhh !!!

Reaction score
Guys, stop fighting. Kareemoman thinks his answers are all right, so just discuss the exam without considering his answers, because all our answers are wrong, and all of his answers are right, so its non-sense to argue with the mark scheme hahahaha xP

Reaction score
Kokeeto said:
Guys, stop fighting. Kareemoman thinks his answers are all right, so just discuss the exam without considering his answers, because all our answers are wrong, and all of his answers are right, so its non-sense to argue with the mark scheme hahahaha xP
its just one answer so thats why you are all wrong when you said all his answers are right.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
Everyone is wrong only Keemoman is right :p
Hahahaha wat the heck is that name.
Imagine someone trying to call you
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Keemoman You are the onlyy one who's right :p
So please stop discussing over this question...u people have filled 3 pages with the same argument

btw i wrote it will take more time :p

And for the lens question
I got the lens will b closer to the image and the image gets bigger .. !!

right?? =|

Reaction score
Outofideaz said:
OrlandoBloom<3 said:
Did you guys get the lens nearer to the image ?

i wrote the distance of the images from the lens will be greater
and the size will be greater too .... wat do u think?
I actually wrote the same thing but the people in My class told me the image would be smaller :S

Reaction score
Size of the image when the object is moved further away from the lens.

Reaction score
What is the answer for the wire in between the magnet
Will it move upwards or downwards and what is the following one

Reaction score
KAREEMOMAN, stop asking us, don't doubt with your answers, all of them -masha2allah- are correct, you are an angel ,you are the mark scheme itself, they will just copy your answers onto the mark scheme because whatever you say is correct (A)

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
Keeemoman said:
Hahahaha wat the heck is that name.
Imagine someone trying to call you
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Laughing over your own jokes.One of the signs of a lonely retarded person 8)
This is firstly not a joke, that is a reality(ok I agree you r a kid, still cant differentiate)
And then to give an example try to call yourself

Reaction score
Kokeeto said:
KAREEMOMAN, stop asking us, don't doubt with your answers, all of them -masha2allah- are correct, you are an angel ,you are the mark scheme itself, they will just copy your answers onto the mark scheme because whatever you say is correct (A)
Hey kokeeto or tweety or watever.
Please be careful of your words
Please dont join the topic if you are commenting at this way

Status
Not open for further replies.