• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 32 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I really dont know how to feel. I know that paper 31 was shit hard and were so lucky to have done this one.
But idk what happened, i felt like it was easy and i knew everything, nothing was a suprise but i'm just not happy with it.
I dont think i did terrible but i think i could have done much better and there were just a few tricky ones there.
Time was deifinatley a problem. I finished right on time with rushing the last questions and a lot of people with me didnt finish.

I have a feeling our grade boundires are going to come up to 50...
Daaamn it i just hope i got it :/

Reaction score
ok i did the most stupidist mistake in half-life... wrote 8.5 hours instead of 8 hours :cry: wat did we hav to rite in the OR gate question ??? i made the truth table and rote a stupid answer for the question under it .. it all sucked :(

Reaction score
What about the energy question which asks the operation of the belt when power remains constant mass increase than 36kg

Reaction score
Well for the energy of belt one I wrote that it would operate slower :/ Is that okay ? Or was something else the answer !

Reaction score
OrlandoBloom<3 said:
Well for the energy of belt one I wrote that it would operate slower :/ Is that okay ? Or was something else the answer !
Your point seems valid but the question carried 3 marks.I wrote more time taken to carry the operation which is same as urs but 3 points were required.I just couldn't think of anything I never encountered such type of question in the past papers from 2000-2010.In the end I wrote that the motor will be overloaded and more energy transfered...lol :oops:

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
OrlandoBloom<3 said:
Your point seems valid but the question carried 3 marks.I wrote more time taken to carry the operation which is same as urs but 3 points were required.I just couldn't think of anything I never encountered such type of question in the past papers from 2000-2010.In the end I wrote that the motor will be overloaded and more energy transfered...lol :oops:
No its wrong, the answer should be that the distance between the below package will increase as to increse the moment
to allow the package to move

Reaction score
of course 8 hours
It is given very clearly
Ok lets see what did u answer for the above question which I was asking

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
ChantooPantoo said:
OrlandoBloom<3 said:
No its wrong, the answer should be that the distance between the below package will increase as to increse the moment
to allow the package to move
I didn't get it...But I think you are messing with the position of the motor which you are not supposed to do....the question asked for 'THE EFFECT ON THE MOTOR IF THE MASS WAS INCREASED AND POWER STAYED THE SAME'

Reaction score
Nop it is not the effect of motor, it is the effect of the belt.
If that is the case then the package wont be passed as low power and not low energy :good:

Reaction score
But its actually the motor thats supplying the power. I mean the belt is not doing anything on its own its the motor thats going to be effected.

Reaction score
No it is doing
Secondly, if the power is low compared to the mass then it wont reach at all
I knew everyone have done mistake in this question
Thats why the thresholds will be low

Reaction score
The belt will increase the distance between the pivot and the lower large package to allow increase moment
and then this moment can be equalled with the upper moment

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
No it is doing
Secondly, if the power is low compared to the mass then it wont reach at all
I knew everyone have done mistake in this question
Thats why the thresholds will be low

You are telling this as if u know that your answer is correct for sure :evil:

Reaction score
my answer is correct because:
Hey come on its logic (firstly)
I saw in an old past paper(secondly)
I asked my teacher and she told me your answer is right(thirdly)
Hahahahahahahaha.........

Reaction score
Ok for giving you a proof what was the use of the lower package in this diagra
If no use then why did they keep it in the diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.