• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 32 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If u know that ur answer is correct why are u asking other people's answer and telling them that ur answer is wrong :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
The belt will increase the distance between the pivot and the lower large package to allow increase moment
and then this moment can be equalled with the upper moment
But the belt is the same :fool: everything is the same only the mass is changed.You should not talk about the belt unless u want to increase/decrease its length.

Reaction score
I didnt know that their answer is wrong
I just wanted to see how did they do
Ok I am telling u know if u r angry dont cry!!!!!
Hahahahahaha......

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
Keeemoman said:
The belt will increase the distance between the pivot and the lower large package to allow increase moment
But the belt is the same :fool: everything is the same only the mass is changed.You should not talk about the belt unless u want to increase/decrease its length.
No the belt will move in order to increase the distance and Belt was kept in order to move or try to change the distances

Reaction score
Your answer could also be wrong, nobody knows whats there in the mark scheme about this question so i think you are being too overconfident about your answer :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
Ok for giving you a proof what was the use of the lower package in this diagra
If no use then why did they keep it in the diagram
No offense but that is a lame proof for your argument.They kept the package in the diagram to make it easier for us to understand the situation.

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
Keeemoman said:
Ok for giving you a proof what was the use of the lower package in this diagra
If no use then why did they keep it in the diagram
No offense but that is a lame proof for your argument.They kept the package in the diagram to make it easier for us to understand the situation.

HaHaHaHa....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
ChantooPantoo said:
Keeemoman said:
No the belt will move in order to increase the distance and Belt was kept in order to move or try to change the distances
This is it.Now I am sure you are trying to increase the length of the belt.You cant change the apparatus for an experiment unless the question asks you to.

Reaction score
You still didnt get it I am not increasing the length of the belt but I am trying to increase the distance between the pivot
and the lower package.

Reaction score
Now does anyone have a word with me
Its useless u cant change ur answer so concentrate on next

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
You still didnt get it I am not increasing the length of the belt but I am trying to increase the distance between the pivot
and the lower package.
damn...You dont have to increase the distance between the pivot and the lower package its the motor's job thats the point of the whole experiment.Ok imagine u put a bag on that belt it will go up itself means the distance b/w the pivot and the bag is increasing automatically. Sorry but it looks like u want to pick the bag up and help the motor with its job by placing it at a point further from the pivot :no:

Reaction score
i just made the silliest mistake for the half life question
ok since it started at 320 half of it would be 160 and i wrote 6
and i just realized that the x axis was 2cm for 1 unit :cry:

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
Keeemoman said:
and the lower package.
damn...You dont have to increase the distance between the pivot and the lower package its the motor's job thats the point of the whole experiment.Ok imagine u put a bag on that belt it will go up itself means the distance b/w the pivot and the bag is increasing automatically. Sorry but it looks like u want to pick the bag up and help the motor with its job by placing it at a point further from the pivot :no:
Hey man sorry to tell u I cant explain u more. Go ask your teacher.
How will the give three marks for lower speed
You are a dum guy how much I explain u, u still dont understand and this is not a problem

Reaction score
what were the 3 energy kinds given off for the belt question...
and for the battery and torch lamps..student X and Y.....how cud u explain it for two marks and wat kind of workin did u need to show?
and da pressure was 600kPa..cuz it doubled....da lens question was a bit triky....i dint noe wat 3rd ray dey were askin for so i just drew a random ray from the middle od the object to the image....n for the MOMENTS question ...was the downward force 140 sumthing?....da second part of the wuestion i think..this was were it really ate my head...i finished the paper like exactly 5 minutes before....it was a good paper..but really triky n lengthy...i think it needs more time....

Reaction score
I wrote kinetic energy, heat energy, sound energy
The lamps question due to shortage of time I couldn't even read the question properly I made a guess and wrote student Y is correct without any working.The pressure was 600kpa or 600000pa.The first and second rays were necessary in order to draw the 3rd.The third ray passed through the focal length left to the lens but for that you were supposed to determine it by measuring the focal length to the right and then using the same distance for the left side.Each ray carried one mark so the focal length could also be measured by eye but I used the scale just to be on the safe side.I cant recall the downward force being 140N I think it was 840N.I don't remember that part properly so it'd be better to confirm it from someone else.

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
I wrote kinetic energy, heat energy, sound energy
The lamps question due to shortage of time I couldn't even read the question properly I made a guess and wrote student Y is correct without any working.The pressure was 600kpa or 600000pa.The first and second rays were necessary in order to draw the 3rd.The third ray passed through the focal length left to the lens but for that you were supposed to determine it by measuring the focal length to the right and then using the same distance for the left side.Each ray carried one mark so the focal length could also be measured by eye but I used the scale just to be on the safe side.I cant recall the downward force being 140N I think it was 840N.I don't remember that part properly so it'd be better to confirm it from someone else.
Energies is right but it was student X and not Y and the pressure is right
But we need to discuss for the belt one. Please tell me the answer for the last question in the belt

Reaction score
Motorrrrrrrr

For the motor question, I guess the answer is; time taken to deliver each package to the top will be more :good:

Reaction score
it was student Y, and for energy types i think they wanted any types other than the ones mentioned so i wrote kinetic,chemical,strain

Reaction score
Re: Motorrrrrrrr

Aahmsil said:
For the motor question, I guess the answer is; time taken to deliver each package to the top will be more :good:
Hey Aahmsil did u see my answer
I think my answer is right
ok and what is deflection into or out

Status
Not open for further replies.