• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hi can someone please tell me if the question comes 'Allah's relation with the created world OR mankind'. do we have to discuss about prophets and Angels too?
no we just need to give references from the syllabus of 6-10 surahs (passages from quran set for studies according to the order its 1-5 about allah in himself so 6-10 about created world ) and explain whats in it automatically it will be his relation with the created world

Reaction score
Can any one explain what happen in this source

Attachments

• 04-indian-rail-160413.jpg
    04-indian-rail-160413.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
Any guess for tomorow's Geography paper
Geography Guess Topics & Important Tips:

1.Climate
Monsoon winds, Western Depressions, Influence of Climate on economy & people, characteristics of Climate.

2.Agriculture
Wheat, Rice, Sugarcane, Livestock, Types of irrigation.

3.Transport
Comparisons of transport systems, dry ports, identification of ports, importance of telecommunication in the field of education & Industry.

4.Population
Employment, Un-employment, Under Employment, Push & Pull Factors, Immigration, Emmigration, Problems of High Population.

5.Mineral Resources
Metallic & Non-metallic minerals, environmental problems. Non-renewables power resources.

6.Water Resources
Importance of dams & barrages, problems & solutions of water supply. Identification of dams and barrages.

7.Industries
Formal & Informal Sector, Export Processing Zones, Location of Industries & factors, Sugar, Cement, Iron & Steel.

8.Fishing Industry
Methods and improvements, both in Marine & Inland Fishing.

Solve June 2015, Nov 2012, June 2013 & June 2009.

Reaction score
Geography Guess Topics & Important Tips:

1.Climate
Monsoon winds, Western Depressions, Influence of Climate on economy & people, characteristics of Climate.

2.Agriculture
Wheat, Rice, Sugarcane, Livestock, Types of irrigation.

3.Transport
Comparisons of transport systems, dry ports, identification of ports, importance of telecommunication in the field of education & Industry.

4.Population
Employment, Un-employment, Under Employment, Push & Pull Factors, Immigration, Emmigration, Problems of High Population.

5.Mineral Resources
Metallic & Non-metallic minerals, environmental problems. Non-renewables power resources.

6.Water Resources
Importance of dams & barrages, problems & solutions of water supply. Identification of dams and barrages.

7.Industries
Formal & Informal Sector, Export Processing Zones, Location of Industries & factors, Sugar, Cement, Iron & Steel.

8.Fishing Industry
Methods and improvements, both in Marine & Inland Fishing.

Solve June 2015, Nov 2012, June 2013 & June 2009.

Itna Precise guess ager mujhe mila hota to mera A* aa jata xD

Reaction score
Failures of WOI are mainly for muslims that how they were blamed for the events of 1857-58 and they were not given any jobs or education etc, and then also the British rule increased on Indians (Viceroy, cabinet, civil service etc) and the Hindus were angered. But the successes can be that the Hindus were granted some representation in the government, The Proclamation of Allahbad can be mentioned.
I hope this helps! :)
thanks a lot

Reaction score
Can anyone plz answer to this questions it's from may/June 2010
Q3 b. Why was his relationship with his wife khadija important for him ? 4 marks

It's from may June 2009
Q3 b. How does his conduct in one of these battles provide a model for Muslims today when they face difficulties? 4 marks

Reaction score
in islamiat syllabus its written that candidates should study the direct line recognised among Shi‘a Muslims as Imams
do we have to only learn their names or also something about them
plus which book are u guys using

Reaction score
Hi...I need some help....how-to prepare essay questions in islamiat ? Should I memorize them or how to study for olevel islamiat?and plZ tell me that do we had to memorize the stuff in islamiat??

Reaction score
Hi...I need some help....how-to prepare essay questions in islamiat ? Should I memorize them or how to study for olevel islamiat?and plZ tell me that do we had to memorize the stuff in islamiat??
Your main target should be the quranic reference and read the book carefully solve 4 years pastpaper and read the examiner report and you are good to go inshallah you will get A*

Reaction score
Learn from topical solved islamiyat paper . all answers are given there . it helps a lot bcs there is answer of each and every question plus if you want to write in your own words u can check that if u have have left any point from there.

Reaction score
Could someone pls answer this q from s15?
The Quran teaches that humans should be responsible towards the environment. Give reasons to agree or disagree with this statement. (4)

Reaction score
I ddnt gve Pak studies this year , ill give it in may 2018 with rest of sciences math nd eng . as i heard the paper was really easy this year , so probably A grade at 97/150 nd A* at 115/150

Reaction score
NOTES FOR SIR SYED AHMAD KHAN
SHORT Qs 4 MARKS

Attachments

• Sir Syed Ahmad Khan.docx
    19.3 KB · Views: 7