• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hello! I have some problem regarding islamiat, that can we use a bold color for writing quranic references or hadis? For example, if im writing with blue ballpen, can i use blue marker for mentioning references? Somewhere i have heard that Examiner would deduct ur marks if u write with more than one pen, While some say its better to use marker for references. Can someone help?

Reaction score
Hello! I have some problem regarding islamiat, that can we use a bold color for writing quranic references or hadis? For example, if im writing with blue ballpen, can i use blue marker for mentioning references? Somewhere i have heard that Examiner would deduct ur marks if u write with more than one pen, While some say its better to use marker for references. Can someone help?
The instructions on the very first page of the paper tell us write in blue or black PEN. is this difficult to comprehend?

Reaction score
The instructions on the very first page of the paper tell us write in blue or black PEN. is this difficult to comprehend?
Yeah i know that but actually like i said, some of my teachers confuse me by saying that u can use a marker for quoting references while some say that write with only a single pen.

Reaction score
Yeah i know that but actually like i said, some of my teachers confuse me by saying that u can use a marker for quoting references while some say that write with only a single pen.
Honestly, if i you want to know . .....then the ugly truth is you won't even get time to change pens or markers, your focus while doing the paper should be on what you're writing and not how you're writing...and u know the markers ink is visible on the other side of the page so why take the risk besides writing with the marker or different colour pen will not make the examier give you any extra marks
All the best

Reaction score
"THE WAR OF INDEPENDENCE ACHIEVED NOTHING" you agree or disagree? give reasons.
ans this plz fast
i am in need
a friend in need is a friend indeed

Reaction score
Honestly, if i you want to know . .....then the ugly truth is you won't even get time to change pens or markers, your focus while doing the paper should be on what you're writing and not how you're writing...and u know the markers ink is visible on the other side of the page so why take the risk besides writing with the marker or different colour pen will not make the examier give you any extra marks
All the best
Yeah ok thanks a lot. I'll stick to one pen! :)

Reaction score
"THE WAR OF INDEPENDENCE ACHIEVED NOTHING" you agree or disagree? give reasons.
ans this plz fast
i am in need
a friend in need is a friend indeed
Failures of WOI are mainly for muslims that how they were blamed for the events of 1857-58 and they were not given any jobs or education etc, and then also the British rule increased on Indians (Viceroy, cabinet, civil service etc) and the Hindus were angered. But the successes can be that the Hindus were granted some representation in the government, The Proclamation of Allahbad can be mentioned.
I hope this helps! :)

Reaction score
Islamiyat ........
can anybody give me an idea of what type of questions can come from the topic of use of quran in legal thinking, relationship with hadith ,ijma and qiyas
plz...... need heilp ...its urgent

Reaction score
Islamiyat ........
can anybody give me an idea of what type of questions can come from the topic of use of quran in legal thinking, relationship with hadith ,ijma and qiyas
plz...... need heilp ...its urgent
The question can be like how the quran and hadith are used as a source of legal thinking ? (10)
The B Part can be ike
Is ijma now as relevant as it was at the time of the prophet ? (4)

Reaction score
2 reasons and 2 references
LOGIC MORE IMPORTANT THEN THE REFERENCES!!
References are mainly a part of the 10mark Questionss
For The 4 mark questions, if you give 2-3 answers interconnected to the questions that'd be enough.
Well it all depends on how well you can manage your time. (I was bad at it)
I left a 4 mark question in papers 1 still managed to get an A
Whereas my class fellow failed to complete a 4 mark question and left another one completely STILL HE GOT AN A* Unbelievable right?

Reaction score
Hi can someone please tell me if the question comes 'Allah's relation with the created world OR mankind'. do we have to discuss about prophets and Angels too?