• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
im doing section 3 in history, i wanted to ask is it important to do all the things from ch 12, i know ayub khan is important but the rest seems irrelevant.And i wanted to ask that should i learn all the constitutions aswell?

Reaction score
Another question Guys which I am finding great difficulty in that if in geography you write alternate answers which are not present in the Marking scheme but is completely logical , Will it be marked or ignored?
If they make sense and are logical enough, I think they are accepted because CIE itself says in the marking scheme: " It does not indicate the details of the discussions that took place at an Examiners’ meeting before marking began, which would have considered the acceptability of alternative answers."
Hope this helps!:D

Reaction score
Actually this type of questions can come for 14 marks ( talking abt 2nd question)
In this u have to tell about development of regional language that are sindhi, balochi, punjabi, pashto (agreeing with the question
And then after this u should talk about development of urdu nd it selection as national language
answer for 1) -Hindu urdu controversy
-congress appeal for democratic system of representation
-congress appeal for competitive examination
But the question isn't asking about the "Development" of the languages, is it ?
It is asking about the importance of the development of the languages ?