• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can any one tell me about how reliable are the guesses by Sir Iftikhar? Plz plz must reply cause' I'm just focusing on them right now and nothing else...... and someone plz tell me which topics are more important in sec 3... and pray for me... just 6 days left and my heart is in a dungeon now.....!!!!
Please don't do this to urself. You will be doomed by relying on his guess, assuming you are aiming for A/A*, because his guess did not work in 2013 and 2014

Reaction score
Please don't do this to urself. You will be doomed by relying on his guess, assuming you are aiming for A/A*, because his guess did not work in 2013 and 2014

I so agree on this, people why do you rely on guess papers why not on your own notes, on your own hardwork and most importantly your own Allah. :)

Reaction score
i havent learned section 3 and only 6 days left . im panicking. any notes for section 3?

Reaction score
i havent learned section 3 and only 6 days left . im panicking. any notes for section 3?

Go through Nigel Kelly and smith, don't panic..
First three chapters can be done in a day then for zulkiqar-nawaz sharif Nigel Kelly is enough and then take a day for relations
Slideshare has helpful ppts..

Reaction score
Go through Nigel Kelly and smith, don't panic..
First three chapters can be done in a day then for zulkiqar-nawaz sharif Nigel Kelly is enough and then take a day for relations
Slideshare has helpful ppts..
thanks a lot, ill try my best to do it

Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
Is there a site other than maxpapers for pastpapers because there are no inserts available on maxpaperss and I can't get access to xtreme papers' pastpapers :(

Reaction score
hey guys im sorry to disturb but can you tell me how many years past papers should i do for pak studies and islamiat

Reaction score
Need answers for few questions
1. why did sir syed developed his two nation theory ?/7
2.how important was development of regional languages btw 1947-1988 ? /14

Reaction score
Will answer your question in a second.

But I don't think that the "Importance" question can come in 14 marks.
The 14 marks question only asks about "Successful" that is you have to describe successes and failures.
IMO, the second question should instead be "How successful was the development ... "
The importance question should come only in 7 marks ... but that's just what I think. Can any other confirm / say different to this ?