• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Q. Read the following two statements.
A: “More agricultural training colleges are needed for young people in Pakistan”
B: “More grants, tools and seeds should be provided by the government to existing farmers in Pakistan”

Which statement do you agree with more? Give reasons for your answer and refer to places or examples you have studied in Pakistan to support your answer.

Answer this questions then.

Reaction score

*made a note in head: hmm lets agree with statement A*

There are a lot of benefits of young people in Pakistan being trained about agriculture. Firstly, young people are the future of Pakistan, and in just over a few decades they will be the most dominant population range in the total population of Pakistan. Therefore training these young people will have a much larger affect in agriculture as a whole. Similarly, education is a key to productive farming. No matter how much latest tools are provided to farmers, if proper education is not provided then they are of no use. This will also result in a much more educated work-force which in-turn will attract foreign and domestic investments, improving economical situation of Pakistan as a whole. On the drop-side, training people might be expensive to do, and the basic education required is also usually not met my the young people.

On the other hand, more grants and tools provided to existing farmers will definitely have an immediate effect as they are already farming and the next harvest will benefit from the provided tools. Also, these tools will result in a more faster and high-yielding production as was seen in the Green Revolution of 1970s. On the other hand, a much big capital will be required as compared to training young people, and as a result huge deposits will have to spent from the national bank, resulting in more taxes and other problems. Similarly, these tools will not be of much benefit until farmers are properly taught about them, which itself requires much investment.

Thus, I agree with Statement A, because not only will it require a lesser capital, it will also attract foreign investors due to a more productive young work-force.

Note: This answer might be more lengthy than required. In the exams try just not to write in other than the given lines.

Please pray for my exams ! Jazak Allah !

Reaction score
Q. Read the following two statements.
A: “More agricultural training colleges are needed for young people in Pakistan”
B: “More grants, tools and seeds should be provided by the government to existing farmers in Pakistan”

Which statement do you agree with more? Give reasons for your answer and refer to places or examples you have studied in Pakistan to support your answer.

Answer this questions then.
For such type of questions , you have to show a logical approach .

I would agree with the first statement because more agricultural training colleges would provide more education and awareness to young farmers about agriculture. They would introduce the farmers with modern agricultural methods to obtain higher yield . Moreover, farmers would learn about correct use of fertilizers to get higher yield and of water irrigation to avoid water logging and salinity . Farmers would learn the use of machinery and again this would grant them higher yield.( You have supported this statement and now you are gonna criticise the other )
Providing more agricultural tools and seeds to the farmers would prove costly to the government and resultantly , this would deteriorate the government budget. The farmers would practice their usual and traditional farming methods which wouldn't result in a higher yield. Illiterate farmers would not know the use of modern tools and machinery and all these things and efforts will go in vain. ( Mush criticism has been done over the second statement and now you are gonna write the conclusion)
The main objective of these two policies and ideas is to gain a higher yield of crops . In my point of view, this can be achieved much successfully using the first idea . ( AND HERE YOU GO AND GRAB 6/6)

Reaction score
The number of marks = the number of points but try to write 1 or 2 extra to be on the safe side in case any is wrong

Reaction score
Guys in islamiyat ,are the main 6 collections of the sunni hadith(as written in the syllabus content) , the compilations of bukhari , muslim , nasai and the others or the types of hadith like al-jami , musnad , musanaf , al-mustadrak etc?

Reaction score
Well, we should not differentiate among the Hadith compilers ( at least I think so ), but instead you should use the words like "most of the ahadith were compiled" , "majority of the sayings of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) were compiled by so" etc.

These books you are referring to are mostly compiled in two different eras, Al-Jami and others were compiled before the golden age of compilation, while the Sahih Sittah are verily the most authentic Hadith books, and therefore the main ones. As a result, you can use their compilers as "the main compilers" or instead just use the phrase that this age and these collections were the best and most authentic books as compared to the previous eras.

Also, I can't remember but there is one popular Hadith book that was originally in the Sahih Sittah but later replaced by another one, because it had a few Hadith other than already mentioned in the other 5 Sahih books.

Lastly, I don't understand by what you mean by comparing the "main compilers" with the types of hadith. What do you mean ?

Reaction score
Well, we should not differentiate among the Hadith compilers ( at least I think so ), but instead you should use the words like "most of the ahadith were compiled" , "majority of the sayings of the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) were compiled by so" etc.

These books you are referring to are mostly compiled in two different eras, Al-Jami and others were compiled before the golden age of compilation, while the Sahih Sittah are verily the most authentic Hadith books, and therefore the main ones. As a result, you can use their compilers as "the main compilers" or instead just use the phrase that this age and these collections were the best and most authentic books as compared to the previous eras.

Also, I can't remember but there is one popular Hadith book that was originally in the Sahih Sittah but later replaced by another one, because it had a few Hadith other than already mentioned in the other 5 Sahih books.

Lastly, I don't understand by what you mean by comparing the "main compilers" with the types of hadith. What do you mean ?

thanks , for answering , read the syllabus content;
there are two points one is "the main features of the six collections of sunni hadith."
the second point is "the main compilers and their activities"

Now are these two points different or the same, also do you have the book of iftikhar-ul-haq? There is a topic there in the book about "types of hadith books" i will list them here:
1.Al-Jami
2.Al-Musnad
3.Al-sunan
4.Al-Mujam
5.Al-Mustakhraj
6.Al-Mustadrak

Now if a question comes of the features of the six collections of sunni books , are we to write about these above or the compilations by bukhari,muslim etc?

Reaction score
Yes, I have the book by Prof. Iftikhar-ul-Haq.

If a question comes about the features of the six collections of sunni books, we have to write the compilations by Bukhari and Muslim and the other 4.

But also, we have to write about the basic criteria they used to write these books, such as the verification and authenticity of the Matn and Isnad.

As these count in the "features" of the Hadith. Reference to the total number of Ahadith in these books will help you in gaining marks.

And also, you should mention the difficulties they went through to compile them, and how authentic they tried to make these books.

Reaction score
For such type of questions , you have to show a logical approach .

I would agree with the first statement because more agricultural training colleges would provide more education and awareness to young farmers about agriculture. They would introduce the farmers with modern agricultural methods to obtain higher yield . Moreover, farmers would learn about correct use of fertilizers to get higher yield and of water irrigation to avoid water logging and salinity . Farmers would learn the use of machinery and again this would grant them higher yield.( You have supported this statement and now you are gonna criticise the other )
Providing more agricultural tools and seeds to the farmers would prove costly to the government and resultantly , this would deteriorate the government budget. The farmers would practice their usual and traditional farming methods which wouldn't result in a higher yield. Illiterate farmers would not know the use of modern tools and machinery and all these things and efforts will go in vain. ( Mush criticism has been done over the second statement and now you are gonna write the conclusion)
The main objective of these two policies and ideas is to gain a higher yield of crops . In my point of view, this can be achieved much successfully using the first idea . ( AND HERE YOU GO AND GRAB 6/6)
Allla Bro :)

Reaction score
Yes, I have the book by Prof. Iftikhar-ul-Haq.

If a question comes about the features of the six collections of sunni books, we have to write the compilations by Bukhari and Muslim and the other 4.

But also, we have to write about the basic criteria they used to write these books, such as the verification and authenticity of the Matn and Isnad.

As these count in the "features" of the Hadith. Reference to the total number of Ahadith in these books will help you in gaining marks.

And also, you should mention the difficulties they went through to compile them, and how authentic they tried to make these books.
Yes- good thankyou

Reaction score
Does someone have notes for Prophet and his relation with other states as well as the caliphs and their relation with other states
Yeah I've the notes of relation with others, but not the caliph's relations with other state, tell me your email, ill send you or simply email me at [email protected], ill send you. I hope that helps:)

Reaction score
Questions Time :
Q What was the Fourteen Amendment ?
Q What Was the Twelve Amendment ?
Q What was the Co Operative Society Scandal ?
Answer Plzz :p :)

Reaction score
Questions Time :
Q What was the Fourteen Amendment ?
Q What Was the Twelve Amendment ?
Q What was the Co Operative Society Scandal ?
Answer Plzz :p :)
14th amendment was brought by nawaz sharif during his second term (1997-98) that made it unlawful for members of assembly to change parties
Co-operatives societies accept deposits from members and can legally make loans only to members for purposes that are to the benefit of the society and its members. However, mismanagement of these societies led to a collapse in which millions of Pakistanis lost money in 1992. In Sharif’s native Punjab Province and the Kashmir Province, around 700,000 people mostly poor people lost all their savings when the states cooperatives societies went bankrupt. It was soon discovered that the society had granted billions of rupees to the Ittefaq Group of Industries— Sharif's owned Steel mill. Though Ittefaq Group's management hurriedly repaid the loans to the affectees, but the Prime minister's reputation was severely damaged (wikipedia :p )

Last edited: