• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
why did jinnah produce his 14 points?
1) refusal to provide separate electorates etc in nehru report
2) refusal of the conference to accept jinnah's ammendment
3) base of future negotiation
are these reasons correct ? the once in the marking scheme are making no good sense to me.... need help ! :(
Perfecttt....and yeah the marking scheme doesn't make sense half the time :p

Reaction score
why did jinnah produce his 14 points?
1) refusal to provide separate electorates etc in nehru report
2) refusal of the conference to accept jinnah's ammendment
3) base of future negotiation
are these reasons correct ? the once in the marking scheme are making no good sense to me.... need help ! :(

Yeah, the first two points are right, while the third point can be used in the "importance" and "effects" of the 14 points but possibly not the reasons.

The third reason could possibily be replaced by these reasons :
· Rejection of Delhi Proposals
· Simon Commission

Jazak Allah.

Reaction score
Yeah, the first two points are right, while the third point can be used in the "importance" and "effects" of the 14 points but possibly not the reasons.

The third reason could possibily be replaced by these reasons :
· Rejection of Delhi Proposals
· Simon Commission

Jazak Allah.
Can u tell me why Simon Commission was one the reason of the Jinnah's Fouteen points
I Need Further Elaboration
Can U Plzz :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone have any points about how longitude affects day length and climate? The same question came about latitude in O/N 2013 but it never came of longitude and I can't find any info on this. Any help?

Reaction score
Can u tell me my Simon Commission was one the reason of the Jinnah's Fouteen points
-opposition to simon comission because none of the member was indian.. it still managed to produce a two volume report.. so to discuss its recommendations... Sindh and NWFP were not granted what Jinnah wanted..

Reaction score
Can u tell me my Simon Commission was one the reason of the Jinnah's Fouteen points

The commision was basically formed 2 years earlier than intended for fear that the labour party may take over and make too many concessions.It was headed by sir john simon , all the 7 members were british and there was no indian , this caused resentment. It brought no real change to the central executive and said that NWFP would be given a legislature but not a government , also nothing was decided for the time being on Sindh.This too was not liked as both provinces were muslim.

Thats all i can think of right now, maybe someone else will be able to explain better and give more points. :D

Reaction score
Does anyone have any points about how longitude affects day length and climate? The same question came about latitude in O/N 2013 but it never came of longitude and I can't find any info on this. Any help?
longitude has no effect on day length or either the climate as it does not effect it directly..

Reaction score
these are all the things that effect climate.. LEAPNOL...
L atitude
E levation
A ir Masses
P revailing Winds
N earness to water
O cean Currents
L andforms