• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Changes in Geography:
All questions part (d) requires your judgement on statement A and B.

Sir Iftikhar "Support both statements but support one less & the other more strongly"

I still don't understand that how am i supposed to write answer to this part. Can someone write a full answer according to the new syllabus to this Question?

Q. Read the following two statements.
A: “More agricultural training colleges are needed for young people in Pakistan”
B: “More grants, tools and seeds should be provided by the government to existing farmers in Pakistan”

Which statement do you agree with more? Give reasons for your answer and refer to places or examples you have studied in Pakistan to support your answer.

Changes in History:
History question one has been made compulsory and it can be from any section (1-3). I planned to not learn Section 3 but now its compulsory, where am i supposed to learn it from? After 23 days is my History paper and i am unprepared for Section 3.

Help required ASAP.

Reaction score
Yeah, the first two points are right, while the third point can be used in the "importance" and "effects" of the 14 points but possibly not the reasons.

The third reason could possibily be replaced by these reasons :
· Rejection of Delhi Proposals
· Simon Commission

Jazak Allah.
Or proposals from Muslim Community on the basis of the future constitution

Reaction score
Can u tell me why Simon Commission was one the reason of the Jinnah's Fouteen points
I Need Further Elaboration
Can U Plzz :)
Cuz it failed so Lord Birkenhead challenged the Indians to make their own proposals so while Hindus put forward the Nehru report Jinnah produced his 14 points on behalf of the Muslims

Reaction score
Changes in Geography:

Sir Iftikhar "Support both statements but support one less & the other more strongly"

I still don't understand that how am i supposed to write answer to this part. Can someone write a full answer according to the new syllabus to this Question?

A: “More agricultural training colleges are needed for young people in Pakistan”
B: “More grants, tools and seeds should be provided by the government to existing farmers in Pakistan”

Which statement do you agree with more? Give reasons for your answer and refer to places or examples you have studied in Pakistan to support your answer.

Changes in History:
History question one has been made compulsory and it can be from any section (1-3). I planned to not learn Section 3 but now its compulsory, where am i supposed to learn it from? After 23 days is my History paper and i am unprepared for Section 3.

Help required ASAP.
You just have to agree with one statement, and tell why you agree with it and disagree with the other one. And do history from sir junaids notes, they aren't lengthy and are easy to memorize

Reaction score
You just have to agree with one statement, and tell why you agree with it and disagree with the other one. And do history from sir junaids notes,
Changes in Geography:

Changes in History:

Help required ASAP.
Give three reasons why you support the 1st statement and 3 reasons why you disagree with the other one and then give examples. Simple as that ! :)

Reaction score
Does someone have notes for Prophet and his relation with other states as well as the caliphs and their relation with other states

Reaction score
You just have to agree with one statement, and tell why you agree with it and disagree with the other one. And do history from sir junaids notes, they aren't lengthy and are easy to memorize
lolx and i am told to simply write why i agree with one statement with reference to the the one i disagree with but nothing about why i disagree with the other statement they made it so damn complex m totally confused in how to attempt this question

Reaction score
There are two statements, right ?

Statement A.

Statement B.

Which of them do you agree with more ?

They might be completely opposite or they might be somehow interrelated.

Actually, you have to decide which side do you agree with.

Then, talk about the benefits / advantages of that statement you agreed with, after that give 1 or 2 disadvantages of that.

Secondly, talk about 1-2 advantages of the statement B, and mostly disadvantages about the statement you disagreed with.

In the end ( not in the start ) , tell which side do you agree with and why ?