• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
DO I NEED TO DO SEC 3 FOR HISTORY ??????
if u r to appear for 2014 then it,s ofcourse optional.Though beware they r making relatively fresh or "new" questions frm sec 3 and two of them..I would say study till 1977 at most(relations inclusive if u r really in for it).Otherwise,U should ace sec1 and 2 so tht nothing troubles u..Well,i did only these 2 sections exclusively,but then again,dont be coerced or anything into studying these 2 sections(only because I am saying)..The final choice is urs.

Reaction score
Hey there Umer, you are just a lil bit paranoid......... you really need to relax!!!! I was totally stuffed up in all three subjects Urdu, Islamiat and Pak studies!!!! I literally failed every mock and re mock!!! I still have my history re mock paper in which I got 2 marks out of a possible 50!!!! I started studying a month before and in 15 days I finished with pak studies and in 15 days I did Islamiat plus I had to do Urdu as well as I was totally nill in Urdu I had to practice writing in urdu!!! So all you have to do is relax and make a time table!! divide your subjects through out the week!! like on moday do history as much as you can and then on tuesday do geography and blah blah this way you'll be able to concentrate evenly on all 3 subjects!!!:)

Reaction score
I did section 1 and 2 and in geography I left out Topography cause I simply hated it and I didn't do secondary and tertiary industries and population as I knew all that because of economics!!!! I got an A!!
And in Islamiat I didn't do the first Islamic community and Articles of Faith!!!:p

Reaction score
BTW I had to give the CIE two times as I appeared in May/June 2013 and due to some crappy leakage we had to appear again at a very short notice and had to give 4 papers in 2 days!!!:X3:

Reaction score
I NEED HELP IN URDU A. DOES THERE EXISTS ANY MIRAT UL AROOS KEY BOOK..IT CONTAINS KIRDARNIGARIS , I GUESS, IF SOMEONE HAS PLZ UPLOAD ITS COVER, CUZ IM NOT GETTING IT FROM ANYWHERE NOWADAYS

Reaction score
I NEED HELP IN URDU A. DOES THERE EXISTS ANY MIRAT UL AROOS KEY BOOK..IT CONTAINS KIRDARNIGARIS , I GUESS, IF SOMEONE HAS PLZ UPLOAD ITS COVER, CUZ IM NOT GETTING IT FROM ANYWHERE NOWADAYS

Reaction score

its a novel that is included in o level syll, and thats why it has different covers.

Reaction score
im asking for keybook...which has character decriptions.

well i dunno about that but infact all that is your own effort. write it down and get it checked by any o level experienced urdu teacher, or upload it here and ask seniors to check it.

Reaction score
I did section 1 and 2 and in geography I left out Topography cause I simply hated it and I didn't do secondary and tertiary industries and population as I knew all that because of economics!!!! I got an A!!
And in Islamiat I didn't do the first Islamic community and Articles of Faith!!!:p

I prepared only 5 chapters, fully.
Agriculture, Power, Industry, Water Resources, Climate.

Just read a few of the other topics, from really brief notes before going in for the exam. Just in case, i don't end up failing.

These are the most important, most repeated topics in Geography, in my opinion.
In the first paper in May, all 5 questions came exactly from these 5 topics, one question for each of these 5 topics.
In the retake, 4 questions came from these 5. The 5th one was fishing, which i hadn't studied. ._.

As for Islamiat, i didn't study Caliphs, and only studied 3 Pillars (paid most attention to Hajj, which ended up coming in Paper 2, which was also predicted by many teachers)..
Articles of Faith were so easy! :p

Reaction score
in the first attempt I made a guess paper for history which was spot on but bloody hell the re takes came into action!!!!!:cry:
I would have gotten an A* in both the subjects if the first attempt was considered!!!

Reaction score
in the first attempt I made a guess paper for history which was spot on but bloody hell the re takes came into action!!!!!:cry:
I would have gotten an A* in both the subjects if the first attempt was considered!!!

Tough luck. A lot of people suffered. :p
Many people went from A*'s to C's.