• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
1.Why did Benazir fall from office for a second time in 1996 (7)
2.why was the simla delegation of 1906 an important event for the muslims of the subcontinent? (7)
3.Why did Pakistan join the united nation in 1947? (7)

please give full answer :D

Reaction score
For people like me, who haven't done section 3.. i think the better choice is not to Do it at all!
If we master the first two sections completely.. we will be able to attempt the paper. :)
Any tips for Islamiyat? I am soo doomed in that. I haven't even started with the course. :(
Should i read it from the book? and thats all? or should i answer the questions?
and should i like, learn the events? :/

Reaction score
So im confused about the History paper pattern of the 14 mark and 7 mark questions.
Some people say we have to write 7 reasons in 14 mark question but some say only 5 are required.
And how many paragraphs? if there are 7 reasons then do we need 7 paragraphs? and the conclusion should be a separate paragraph? should there be an introduction paragraph? and what about 7 mark questions?
And what is the requirement of 4 mark questions..
i heard we have to give only 4 relevant points.. to get 4/4
But that does not mean 4 separate sentences, right?
I mean one sentence can have more than 1 point.

Reaction score
Look at these two answers.

Q. What was the Hijrat Movement? [4 marks]
Ans. The Hijrat Movement was started in 1920 and under the suggestion of Muslim Leaders, 18000 Muslims migrated to Afghanistan. They were not allowed to enter by the Afghan people and had to return home.

Q. What was the Hijrat Movement? [4 marks]
Ans. The Hijrat Movement was an off-shoot of the Khilafat Movement. In 1920, Many khilafat Movement Leaders decreed india as DarulHarb and suggested the Muslims to migrate to Afghanistan. Subsequently, in 1920, 18000 Muslims sold their properties and migrated to Afghanistan. The Afghan People did not allow them entry and they had to return back to India. On their return they found themselves Homeless, Jobless and Broken, which gave a huge setback to the Khilafat Movement.

Is the first one sufficient to get me 4/4? Or does it need to be further explained like in the second answer?

Reaction score
for islamiyat sir zafar alam notes are the best resource.his notes are easy to study and is available everywhere you cam go to olx to purchase these notes

Reaction score
For people like me, who haven't done section 3.. i think the better choice is not to Do it at all!
If we master the first two sections completely.. we will be able to attempt the paper. :)
Any tips for Islamiyat? I am soo doomed in that. I haven't even started with the course. :(
Should i read it from the book? and thats all? or should i answer the questions?
and should i like, learn the events? :/

What assurity do you have that the first three question in the paper will be from Section 1 and 2 ? :cool:

Reaction score
hey does anyone know the answer to:
why did congress oppose morley minto reforms?(7)
and what was widiya mander scheme?

Reaction score
What assurity do you have that the first three question in the paper will be from Section 1 and 2 ? :cool:

If we look at the past paper questions from the years 1992 to 2012, there never has been a time that more than 2 questions have come from a section. A maximum number of 2 questions can come from one section, So that is my assurity!

Since there can be a max of 2 questions from section 3, the other 3 are definately going to be from section 1 & 2, LIKE ALWAYS!

Reaction score
If we look at the past paper questions from the years 1992 to 2012, there never has been a time that more than 2 questions have come from a section. A maximum number of 2 questions can come from one section, So that is my assurity!

Since there can be a max of 2 questions from section 3, the other 3 are definately going to be from section 1 & 2, LIKE ALWAYS!

But it has not been defined in the syllabus, therefore, no assurity ! :cool:

Reaction score
please explain which of the following contributed the most to the pakistan national movement:
IQBAL's Adress of 1930
Chaudhary Rehmat ali's scheme
Muhamad ali jinaah's lahore resolution

Reaction score
hey does anyone know the answer to:
why did congress oppose morley minto reforms?(7)
and what was widiya mander scheme?
Congress opposed Minto morley reforms bcoz:
Separate electorates for Muslims
official majority was retained in all councils

Reaction score
You people are thinking about possible things happening with the May June 2013 Paper.. and Possible questions that haven't come before! And here i am, haven't even completed the COURSE yet! And im chilling all day.. studying NOTHING! :p
kya ap bhi meri tarhan students from the bunkng grp hain:)