• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
welcum sis!:) but these guess huv been given by maria.28! i huv just copy that post 4 u sis!:)

Reaction score
yeah i know but its my first time in o level so gives a little help and hope
and again thank you

Reaction score
does anybody know what type of answersheets or answerbooklets are we provided in the finals for history especially how many lines are there on one page.

Reaction score
ans. - congress rule/ hindu oppressions
- influence of chuadary rehmat ali, allama iqbal.
- constant disagreements on major issues b/w league n congress/ muslims felt insecure n feared hindu domination
Can you please elaborate the third point?

Reaction score
was the creation of the new state the greatest achievement Jinnah made to the Pakistan Movement? Give Reasons.
Plz help me with this Question i need it urgent
THNX.

Reaction score
what are the chances of articles and pillar coming in finals of 2013?
cuz in 12th summer and winter the last question came from articles or pillars, so like isn't there a great deal of chance that now there will 2 question from caliphs in 2013 :unsure:
it is for sure dat q4 ll be frm thm n q5 may also be frm here so dats compulsory to stdy , no chances of leaving anything frm sylabuss

Reaction score
was the creation of the new state the greatest achievement Jinnah made to the Pakistan Movement? Give Reasons.
THNX.

Reaction score
THNX.
part1: give the details of his role in Pakistan movement
part2: details after the establishment of pak
part3: hz greatest achievement was nt only to create pak bt also to make it prosper in those worse conditions

Reaction score
Was the creation of the new state the greatest achievemnt Jinnah made to the Pakistan Movement.Give reasons?
i need an answer ready and soon within 1 hr if possible...
any1...??

Reaction score
it is for sure dat q4 ll be frm thm n q5 may also be frm here so dats compulsory to stdy , no chances of leaving anything frm sylabuss
no i meant that 3rd is compulsory from caliphs and 4th from articles or faith or pillars but 5 can be from either the calips of articles or pillars
but the last year 5 was from articles or pillars so what is the chance that they will again be from articles or pillars???

Reaction score
my all professors adviced me to chose pillars n articles bc in caliphs there is risk of missing any point

Reaction score
mine said 'DO ALL DON"T LEAVE A SINGLE THING!' but everyone else said don't do caliphs they will drown you so i am sooooooooooooo confused!!